Opposites Attract (Choice #2)

Hannah met Jared on the day of her big sister's wedding. He was selfish and full of himself. He had constant smirk on his face, and he whistled at every pretty girl after giving them a once over.

He was definitely not Hannah's type. She was almost sickened by him, but she had to admit that he didn't look too bad. He didn't look bad at all, especially in his nice suet with his blonde hair fluffed up with gel.

Jared was Hannah's new brother-in-laws best friend. He was the best man and Hannah was the maid of honor. She dreaded having to lock arms and walk down the aisle with him. She already did it once at the wedding rehearsal, and she didn't know if she could do it again. She didn't know if she could stop herself from punching him if he whistled at another girl. It was his best friend's wedding. He should be concentrating on his friend not trying to pick up a date.

Normally Hannah wouldn't have been so violent, but she was in an extremely bad mood. She hadn't yet told her sister about what was bothering her, but she hadn't wanted to ruin her sisters happy mood. She was already stressed enough because of wedding plans.

An hour before the wedding Hannah ran around trying to lessen the stress on her sister's shoulders. She had already done many things to help the wedding preparations. She helped her sister get dressed and waited on her hand and foot, yet her sister hadn't even thanked her once, but Hannah didn't mind.

As Hannah entered the room where her sister and the other brides maids were getting ready she heard her sister yell "It's about time! Where have you been?"

Hannah's sister snatched the cup of water from her hand as Hannah offered it and gulped it down.

"What took you so long?" She commanded.

"I was-" Hannah began but was interrupted by her sister.

"Never mind, I have something to discuss with you."

"Do you want me to help with something else?"

"No I want to discuss Jared with you."

"Jared? What about Jared."

"I want you to stay away from him."

Hannah had already decided to do that.

"He is no good." Her sister continued.

Well Hannah already knew that.

"I also know the way you get around men."

Now what does that mean? Hannah thought to herself. "How do I act?"

"Well, you know, you flirt and all over them. Especially guys who are as good looking as him."

"So I'm always like that around guys?" Hannah asked outraged.

"You know what I mean."

"No actually I'm quite sure that I-"

"Look I just don't want you falling for him and getting hurt. You two are going to be seeing each other a lot after I'm married, and I don't want it to be awkward."

Oh, so you don't want it to be awkward for you.

There was a short pause when nothing was said and then her sister asked "Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes I think I do." Hannah answered outraged, as she stormed out of the room.

Hannah had been nothing but supportive and helpful the whole day, and this was how her sister repaid her? With insults and yelling? She acted like Hannah was a small child that needed looking after and that couldn't take care of herself, but Hannah was eighteen and she didn't need her sister to look after her all of the time. Hannah couldn't believe her sister had done that. What made Hannah even madder was that her sister had done it front of all of the other bridesmaids.