Note

A/N: Hi everyone! These are just going to be some random oneshots of König and recommendations are open to consideration 🤗. Just a few head canons about König that you might want to know:

• What i imagine him to look like:

Credit to artist; @hakaryy on TikTok

-Definitely ginger.

-If he hasn't been touched by you in a while and you edge him? He will lose it. He's so weak just pathetically asking anything of you, he will even beg for a punishment. Anything for your touch all while his cock twitches and leaks precum all over his thighs.

-It's harder for him to speak English when he's overstimulated, he will be whimpering in German. He loves when you try to make him speak English whilst his brain melts.

-If you say anything in German especially when you call him "good boy/gute junge" or "handsome boy/hübscher Junge" he will immediately get hard no matter what. He absolutely love it when you talk German, it turns him on."

-He loves being sucked of or given a handjob. He really likes to watch you touch his dick and try to wrap your hands around it (he's huge).

-Very oblivious to sexual things. He doesn't really do anything risky in public because of his social anxiety but y/n still likes to tease him if he's alright with it. Y/n takes the lead most of the time because he's not sure what to do. He's a very quick learner though and naturally talented.

-Loves being praised, edged and teased.

-He gets very nervous during intimacy but he makes sure to please you as much as he possibly can.

-Speaks mainly German when he gets angry or pleasured because he's brain can't process the English words so he struggles to translate them.

-Gets flustered very easily and stutters a lot when overstimulated.

-Loves to be on the receiving end of oral and will literally melt and go crazy if you suck him off.

-He loves getting told to be quiet or that he's been too loud.

-His eyes say everything! They will roll back and he'll even start tearing up when pleasured.

-Will literally do anything you ask without question.

-Loves keeping his mask on during intimacy, not because he's uncomfortable but because he gets turned on by it.

-Has a size kink.

-Begs. For anything, touch, pleasure, kisses literally anything.

-Doesn't like degrading. (It makes him cry)

-Loves watching you shake and twitch as he fucks you.

-Likes to fuck you to the beat of songs.

-Swears a lot when he feels good.

-Would give up all his pleasure just to please you.

-So sweet and the best at aftercare.

-Knows he's big and loves teasing you about it.

-Needs eye contact while he's domming, unable to hold it while he's subbing. Say something like "Eyes on me, big boy" and he'll force himself to look at you for more praise.

-Surprisingly, when edging you, he's a HUGE tease. He needs to know that you need him. He'll constantly say things like
"Do you deserve it?" or "You want it that badly?" "Is there a problem?"

-Doesn't like toys on You he likes seeing how desperate he can make you all on his own. Likes toys on him tho, make him as needy as he can be without even touching him. He's not good at hiding it.

-MASSIVE on aftercares Makes sure he didn't hurt you in any way or did something to make you uncomfortable. Will get you anything you need afterwards, and is big on cuddling. Prefers to be the little spoon despite his size.

- TIE. HIM. UP! Being so big and strong yet unable to do anything while you run your hands across his body turns him on. He likes being helpless to you.

-Secret enjoyer of dumbification. Wants to be compeltely putty in your hands, have all his troubles float away as you do all the thinking and only make him feel good.

-Likes sensory deprivation. Similar to the dumbification, all he wants to feel is pleasule. so taking away any distractions makes him weak.

A/N: Enjoy the book🤭.