𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐊𝐲𝐫𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐊𝐲𝐫𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. The two Carpenter sisters were fast asleep, and Richie, who must've invited himself inside a while ago, sat in a chair with his eyes glued to a computer screen. The light from that was the only thing that emitted around the whole room.

Sam suddenly jumped, opening up her dark chocolate eyes so quickly like she'd just woken up from a nightmare. Kyra halted in her footsteps awkwardly. She sincerely prayed that her arrival wasn't the reason Sam got so startled.

"Hey," Richie spoke smoothly, taking out one of his earbuds. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Sam answered quickly. She nodded her head a couple of times, but Kyra still wasn't convinced. "Just a bad dream." Whoa, my predictions are scarily accurate today, surprisingly enough.

"What are you watching over there?" Kyra inquired, raising her eyebrows.

"Probably porn," Sam remarked slyly.

Richie shook his head at the both of them, trying not to laugh. "I'm actually watching the Stabs on Netflix again." When Sam glared at him in disbelief, the man continued quickly, "What? I just want to make sure I'm prepared."

Kyra rolled her eyes. She supposed watching those movies would be beneficial if Ghostface was truly back again, but what's it to say that whoever it is hasn't watched the Stab movies too? They'd most likely go above and beyond so they could stand out more.

"I've gotta get something to eat," Sam murmured instead. She rang her fingers through her dark hair, pivoting her head in Kyra's direction. "Want to come?"

"Yes, please." Kyra responded gleefully. She probably answered that way too quickly, but simply chose not to acknowledge it. "I'd rather go with you then stay in here with Richie the Stab addict."

"Hey-!" Richie tried to protest. However, Sam and Kyra had already left the room so they did not hear him.