Finally(3)

[Miyano pov]
𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚐𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙸 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎,𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚘𝚗. 𝙸𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚞𝚡𝚞𝚛𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕. 𝙸𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗. 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚒g𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚊. 𝙾𝚔..𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐..

𝙰𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎. 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚙𝚊𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 (𝚂𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍), 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎! 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚏? 𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗? 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏?

Staring at the entrance, I'm thinking whether I should enter to check the situation. I thought Sasaki arrived. Where is he?

Looking around me left and right, no one except someone. I spotted a security guard who looks like he's on duty for the hotel. I quickly walk up to him.

Miyano:"Excuse me, sir. Do u perhaps know why the ground floor's lights are not working?"

Instead of answering the question immediately, the guard look at him intensely. Up from my head to down.

"Ur meeting up with a guy with orange coloured hair and quite tall,was it?", surprisingly he somehow described Sasaki?

Miyano:" Yea, how do you know?"

Not answering the question again. He pointed at the entrance.

"The guy ur looking for is inside, I can't spill u the details.", after that he waved goodbye and left. That's all. Confused by his actions, I stare at the entrance. The only choice is to go in.
.
.
.
The security guard earlier went back to his patrol area and meet up with another guard who's on duty too. He turns back and look at Miyano from afar who's going inside the building. He pulls down his cap towards his face.

"Hey..u think their relationship is what I'm thinking?", he asks his patrolling mate.

"Them? U mean like us-?"

"Shut it-", he gave a harsh slap on the shoulder and apologies profusely after the slap while rubbing his shoulder to ease the pain.
.
.
.
It's dark, the guard didn't even say anything about the lights. So Miyano take out his phone and turned on the flashlight. Everywhere is empty. Not a single person. It's lowkey giving him chills. A drop of cold sweats drip down from his neck. He gulped. Just when he's about to call Sasaki again. A dark figure walks towards Miyano from the back silently. The figure reach out both of his hands from the dark and rest it on Miyano's shoulder.

Miyano:"AAAAAAAAAHHHH", he screamed at the top of his lungs while doing a small jump to the front like a cat which was shocked. He instantly turn around and about to attack whoever the person is with his fist. Before the punch could reach the person's face,they grabbed Miyano's hand and then speaks..

Sasaki:"Mya chan, it's me, mee. Calm down.."

Hearing the familiar voice, Miyano stopped his movement. He looks up to him.

Miayno:"Y-you..almost gave me a heart attack! Sigh..so it was u after all.", he sighed with relief after he saw a glimpse of Sasaki' fdark putting on a smile to him in the dark.

Sasaki:"Sorry.. I didn't intended to frighten u. I wanted to surprise but didn't expected u would be so on guard hehe..", he lets go of his hand and scratches his head awkwardly. Miyano's sudden scream startled Sasaki himself too.

Miyano:"What are you planning to do? The lights in this floor are off.. Did you plan it?"

Sasaki:"Sigh, I can't hide anything from u.. So, I knew ur gonna be upset on urself because u came later than the appointment time, I don't want you to feel guilty. That feeling might ruin ur mood on our date.. I know what kind of person u are ;) then I wanted to surprise u like this! Maybe ur uneasy feeling are scared off by me earlier!", explaining himself but Miyano don't get it.

Miyano:"why..? U did all that just to look lighten my mood up?"

Sasaki:"Of course silly. No matter how amazing the planning of the date can be, if ur not in the mood, u won't enjoy the date wholeheartedly :(", he looks at Miyano with those puppy eyes.

(Ofc, there's another reason that Sasaki wants to shut all of the lights at the ground floor. He wants to set up a mood. Something like Miyano holding onto him tightly because he's afraid of the dark😫or he wanted to "𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻~𝓲 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴 ", wild imaginations fr)
_________________________________________

"The more you weight the harder you are to kidnap. Stay safe, eat cake"