♩Chapter 7 ♩

"Anything is fine with me as long as I'm with you

"Anything is fine with me as long as I'm with you." Soonyoung said as he turned his head towards Jihoon. Jihoon looked at him as the blush on his cheeks darkened. They stared at each other and started to lean in until

They're lips touched, but there was no motion as they're lips just sat there. But in reality, they were scared to go any further as the other might not want to continue. After a few minutes, Soonyoung built up the courage and started moving his lips. As he started to move his lips, Jihoon copy his movement and wrapped his arms around the older's neck.

Soonyoung cupped Jihoon's cheeks and pulled him closer. After a few more minutes, they pulled away and smiled. "That was.....that was sudden." Jihoon said softly as he faced his body forward, but looked at his lap. "Yeah um..." Soonyoung trailed off as he didn't know what to say. "Did....did you mean to?" Jihoon asked as he looked at the taller.

"Yeah....yeah I did."

"Oh...okay..." Jihoon didn't know what else to say as it was his first kiss. All he knew was that he really likes Soonyoung and really enjoyed the kiss and wanted more. So with the only other thought he had, he pulled Soonyoung by the shirt and connected their lips together.

The kiss lasted for five minutes before they pulled away from each other. "I like you Soonyoung and I don't want to lose you." Jihoon whispered as he pressed his forehead against the other's. A smile spread across Soonyoung's face as he wrapped his arms around Jihoon's waist and pulled him onto his lap.

"I like you too Jihoon and I don't want to lose you either." Soonyoung replied which made Jihoon smile and wrapped his arms tightly around Soonyoung's neck and pulled him into a hug. They sat there together, in the comfort of their presence totally forgetting about the drama they were supposed to watch.

And just as they were getting comfortable, there was a knock at the door. "Ugh!" Jihoon let out as he let his head fall to Soonyoung's shoulder. "Want me to go get it?" Soonyoung asked as he slightly turned his head to look at Jihoon. "I don't want to get up, let me just stay here for a few more minutes." Jihoon replied as he closed his eyes and breathed in Soonyoung's cologne.

Not only a few seconds later, the knocking continued, but with a voice behind it. "Jihoon I know you're in there! I need your help again!" Jihoon let out another groan as he knew who that voice belongs to. "Jesus Christ Mingyu, get a life." Jihoon mumbled as he stumbled his way to the door and opened it.

"What now?" Jihoon questioned as he leaned against the door. "Okay, listen I just figured out that Wonwoo likes reading books, playing video games, and watching movies. And—who are you?" Mingyu stopped talking and pointed to Soonyoung who was cleaning up the take out they were eating earlier.

"Mingyu this is Soonyoung.....you know the guy I was telling you about." Jihoon introduced and whispered the last part through grinned teeth. Mingyu made an 'O' face and started nodding his head. "Well hi I'm Mingyu, it's nice to meet you." Mingyu smiled with a waved as Soonyoung smiled back and also waved.

"Heard a lot about you, it's nice to meet you too." Soonyoung said before walking to the kitchen to throw away the trash. "Get out! Now!" Jihoon whispered yelled as he started to push Mingyu out the door. "But—" Jihoon closed the door before Mingyu could have finished his sentence.

With a sigh, he made his way back to the living room. "Hey, where did Mingyu go?" Soonyoung asked as he walked Jihoon stumbled to the couch. "He said something about Wonwoo calling so he had to go. I'm so tired right now." Jihoon said as a yawn escaped his mouth. "Wanna take a nap?" Soonyoung questioned as he sat down on the couch.

Jihoon just nodded his head softly and fell onto Soonyoung's lap, falling fast to sleep once his head his Soonyoung's shoulder. Soonyoung smiled and wrapped his arms around Jihoon's waist.

Whoop whoop!!! They finally kissed!!!!

Anyways, I can't be on my phone right now because of a situation so this author note will be short.

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3