24

What did scaramouche mean by that?

Weird... Was he talking about Xiao aether and Venti?

Well that would just make your suspicions correct, plus aether has already showed his tendencies.

You heard footsteps and sprinted away from the area.

Wait- was it two people? Although you heard one footstep, you fel the presence of two people

Is it xiao? You know he has silent footsteps.

" Oh xiao... they heard us!? How's that fair!! Why can't they just let us take them!" You looked at the sound and saw it, Venti and Xiao.

Well your suspicions were absolutely correct.

" Shut up Venti, we'll get them anyways, plus we have to be quick or else Scaramouche or aether will get to them!"

While they were kind of. Arguing, you ran away as quick as you could, ignoring the pain in your heart.

Your heartbeat quickened as you let out short, forced breaths.

It hurr but you had to continue running.

You don't know where you could go- you could go back but that would be to obvious.

You could stay, but one, or two (Venti and xiao) might just catch you.

If you maybe fought against them then left this entire town?

You'd have to bring everyone else-

Otherwise, they might die to.

This is so bad.

Everything you would do is going to lead to your demise.

" [Name], Love!!" You heard Venti shout from afar, he had this crazy, lovesick look in his eyes.

" Are you scared?! I love seeing you in fear! It's better than everything! Yes! Be scared!" Venti giggled as he smiled at you.

Was everything you tried to do hopeless?