25

__________________________________________

You stared at Venti, what the fuck? Where was xi- wait

You ran from the spot you were at and Venti glared at you, " stop running! Stop running! This isn't fun anymore, why do you keep running?!"

Xiao ran out of the spot he was in " did you hear Venti or are you deaf? Just stop running already."

You jumped off the building and to the floor, making sure to soften the fall as you ran off.

You've met everyone but aether-

" Oh [name]!" Aether shouted, " Don't move, please?"

You ignored his words and ran away from him, and you heard him let out a groan.

" I told you to stop fucking moving, what, do you want me to stop you from walking as a lesson?!"

"Never, what the hell aether?!" You shouted.

"Why do you look disgusted?" Aether smiled, but the smile faded, " is it because of me?! No it isn't, you love me!!"

"Aether-"

"You love me, [name], you love me, and I love you! Hold still! Please!! I beg you! You have to be mine! Be mine. Forever."

"Aether, what the fuck are you actually on, do you think I'll be with you after what happened before?! Your sick."

" I know I am, [name]. I'm not the only one! Do you know why I'm doing this?! I love you. And if you don't love me... I'll force you to."

"..bye, aether."

You walked away, waiting for him to chase you and when he started you, you ran as fast as humanly possible.

You ran into a dead end. Wait- wheres a entrance? All the entrances to this place was gone! You'd have to go up.

But that would take to much time.

. Wheres aether? They are...

There's a house that looks abandoned next to you.

The top floor leads to the top of every building.

Should you go there?

Maybe. You should just block the door once you go in.

You then went into the house and blocked the entrance with the couch and table and started to run up.

You finally are at the top.

But-