VENTI AND XIAO ENDING

You ran up the stairs to see Venti and xiao, but right when you were about to run away, you were unable to move.

"Xiao, the drug worked on them!!"

You looked at xiao and Venti. Drug? Drug? Was that why you felt weird all this time?

Were you paralyzed? But how could they drug you?

"[Name].." as if he read your thoughts, he said, " You don't need to know how we drugged you, but from now on, your ours."

"Yep!~" Venti smiled, popping the p as he walked up to you.

You felt a hand on your neck as you dropped to the ground, passed out.

...

You woke up and your legs hurt so badly. Ow..

Your legs felt.. kind of sorr

"[Name]!! Your awake! We know you feel weird, but it's a punishment because you ran away." Venti smiled, walking up to you and putting his hand on your face.

"You look so perfect.. xiao, they are awake!!" Venti shouted the last part as you heard footsteps and saw Xiao.

"Venti, we should give them a shower."

"Hmph, xiao Whyyyy??"

"You idiot, they are sore and not clean at all because of what we did to them, let's bring them now, dumbass!!"

Xiao picked you up, holding you by the waist

"Huh- let me g-"

"Shut up, [name]." Venti smiled, " if you don't.. we can always do that to you again. But you forgot it.. you'll know what it is id you continue acting like a brat, which I don't recommend, even if your curious."

Your mouth was forced shut by Venti

"Good~ "

"Now, xiao, can we join them!!"

"Fine. Only because I want to , idiot."