AETHER ENDING

You finished running up the stairs to see aether.

"[Name]! Your here, I didn't expect you to. Your not running? Huh?"

Aether smirked, " wait, are you paralyzed, guess it's my lucky fucking day!"

You tried to move, to kick him as he got closer, but you couldn't.

"Stop resisting, from now on, your mine!"

You felt something being inserted into your neck as you fell into aether.

"Sweet dreams! Or maybe, sinful ones ♥️"

...

When you woke up, your entire body ached..

And your legs felt.. sore

"[Name], your awake"! Aether smiled, " oh yeah, I forgot! You feel sore don't you, no worries, let's take a bath, the two of us."

"Before that... Your not leaving me, ok? Your not leaving, because now that your mine, your here, I won't let Scaramouche, Venti or Xiao even breath next to you ever again."

Aether hugged you tightly, when you tried to make him let go, he held you harder, whispering into your ear,

"If you try and push me away, I swear to fucking god I'll make you regret it."

Whatever you were going to say was washed away, you felt actual fear from what he said.

"Now, let's go take that bath, shall we?"

He didn't give you any answer, as he picked you up into his arms and started to bring you into the bathroom.

You tried to kick him, but he held your leg tightly, " What were you going to do, darling? Now, stop and let's go."

__________________________________________

(You don't have to read this)

Author here, I'm finally finished with this book, so I can be able to finish my other books. I forced out every chapter that came our today, but i still tried to make it good. I wanted there to be multiple endings, so here we are, with three separate endings if you wanted a specific character. I hope you enjoyed this book, and I'm happy that I made this, because of all of you <33 love you!