The Day I Was Born

on the day of 13th of June 2008, I opened my eyes finding an effulgent light in front of me. I was outside my mother's womb. The light was so strong but it stopped after a short period of time . Then I saw her , my mother, she was so pretty, the tear was falling from her eye. I tried to wipe her tears of her gentle cheeks with my small hand , she was so happy, she laughed through her happy tears. I was born with grey-ish eyes and brown hair. My dad wasn't there he was never there. I arrived home. My big lovely home. My two sisters and brother were screaming of happiness. They kept arguing on what they're gonna name me for hours that day. Until one day, my beautiful mom came home with a tall man. He was ugly, with a grin on his face . However, my mother was holding a paper that was saying " birth certificate name :Ashlyn dob/date of birth: 13/6/2008 " my name is Ashlyn. That's what they call me . My eldest sister's name is Kathrine , but I love to call her Kat. She was born in 2001. My big sister: Mika, is 6 years older than me ,and transgender (mtf). I love her so much. My one and only brother "Antonio/he prefers Antony" is 4 years older than me , which made him my favorite sibling. I never kept any secret from him, I trust him with my whole heart. He's so gentle and handsome. I wake up daily to his deep voice saying "morning pretty". My mom told us that the guy she came with was our "father" and he came to visit me. That ugly man was my father. I'm glad that he's never there. I don't want to ever see him again. He ruined my whole life by not existing in it.