memories

Taehyung's pov:

I was waiting for jimin..and it's already late.. it's now 10 pm .. he's still not here..
I was sitting on my bed and scrolling through my social media accounts..
But my mind.. it was stuck on that dream i had few days ago.. then seeing the stars in his eyes.. wanting to kiss his lips..

"Oh god..i shouldn't think like this"

Then i just remembered how all this started..

I was in highschool.. and i was having some wired feelings towards jimin..my BEST FRIEND that i shouldn't have.. wanting him as more than best friend..
Growing some unhealthy feelings for him.. i couldn't share this thoughts with anyone..but then he came.. i said everything to him.. about all these dreams.. wishes.. all these wired unhealthy feelings that i shouldn't feel for my BEST FRIEND.. and for some time it stopped happening..i stopped having those dreams.. but those feelings never stopped.. but now those dreams are back once again to ruin everything.. I'm just scared.. what if jimin gets to know about my dreams.. my wishes and those feelings that i have.. no i had for him. Will he hate me? Of course.. he will hate me for this.. this is the reason why i never said anything to him about this.. the only secret of mine that only i know and him.. he knows.. i think i should talk with him once again..maybe it will help.. because now i just can't take this.. yeah ..i should talk to him (any guesses? Who's that him?) I was thinking about all these things and didn't even realise that jimin was already there outside my room.. giving me wired looks.. shit did he heard anything.. oh ..he can't hear my thoughts.. thank God he can't..
Ok ..act normal..yes..you got this..

"Hey minie.. why you're soo late?" I said trying to cut the wired atmosphere around us..

"What were you thinking? Like I'm standing here since 15 minutes and you didn't even realise?"

"So why you're standing there.. you should call me.. i was thinking something important"

"Exactly..i know you're thinking something important because i know when you get zoned out.."

"Yeah.. anyway you're late.. now come here.. and let's finish our assignment.."

"It's almost done tae.. we just need to check everything and do some paper work.. by the way..what you were thinking? "

"Huh? Nothing..you don't have to know.. how was your dinner date?"

"Oh.. ok and it was nice.. the restaurant was soo beautiful.. and we love the our time there.. you know what.. dong-min hyung and i went to have ice cream also.. we had soo much fun "

"Hmm.. good "

"Anyway.. let's start it.. and wait jin hyung made some snacks for you. let me bring those."

"But I'm full tae.."

"Ok.. we will eat after finishing our assignment "

"Ok"

**********************************

We did the assignment and now it's finally done..

"Ok minie.. it's almost 12 am ..so let's eat our late night snacks "

"Ok.."

"Let me bring the snacks"

Then i went to the kitchen and saw jin hyung there..

"Hi hyung "

"Hey tae.. are you here for the snacks?"

"Yeah.."

"Here ..take it.. i saw you two finishing your assignment so i thought i should warm the food "

"Aww.. you're the hyung "