Our babies back!~♡

Ra-im's Pov~♤

"Ehm, what are they doing out there?"I groaned, hearing commotion outside of my room

I streched, and got out of bed to see if everything was good out there.

I cracked open the door to see everyone running around with a bunch of things in there hands like there were in a hurry to move or something.

Confused I stepped out "What's going on out here" I rubbed my eyes to better see what they were doing.

"Oh Ra-im!, your awake could you get that box of the table and put them around the cake please!?" Mother said said fast

'Since when has mother, started coming here, weird...' I though but I decided to just follow what she said, so she viewed me as a good daughter, well a better daughter that Su-ae at least.

I grabbed the box and moved it to the big table and I was extremely surprised.

The whole table was almost full of stuffed animals desserts gift bags and a very detailed cake in the middle.

"Uhm mom, what is all this?" I asked openin the box to put the contents on the table that didn't have much more room to place anything

" Oh I forgot you didn't know" she said covering her mouth shocked

" Forgot i didnt know what, what's going on?" I was starting to get an anxious

" Oh it's nothing to worry about, you look scared Ra" wow she can read me just like that ,am I finally becoming her daughter.

" We're setting up the welcome home party for your younger sister, she been gone since she was noting but a child, she had been sick for a while now and she's finally coming back, isn't it exciting!?"
She said the end part with a huge smile on her face and lighting her voice up higher that it normally is.

"Do you not remember her, all of you used to play almost everyday until she was ill" Mother said with a concerned face

" Oh so it that what bought you and father together in the same house?"

" My ears itched, is someone talking about me?!" Father yelled form the storage room

Mother laughed at my father's silliness.

' What's he doing in there?' I paced the box down on the chair, so I could come back to it

" I'll be back in a sec mom!" I made my way to the storage room to see what they were doing since it seemed like a busy day.

I saw dad putting together a shelf, while there were a bunch of boxes filled with all types of things, while Su-ae was slumped mouth open and everything.

If this girl was anything like Su-ae in appearance and or personality, I don't have anything to worry about.

Well I guess besides not at school, since I don't think any girl could get as popular as me, not trying to brag or anything.

The room was so cute, I wonder why they didn't make my room like this, I'm kinda jealous of the amount of attention this girls getting and she's not even here yet...wow I need to work on my emotions more.

" Wow this is cute dad, wished my room looked something like this" I said my eyes scanning across the whole room

" Well we didn't really get this ourselves, the neighbor, family friends, some of Ae-Cha's Old friends gave her gifts too, the only thing we bought were the cake and the desk"

" Ae-Cha's here already-!?" Su-ae jumped up out of her sleep to the sound of her lost sister's name

"Not yet sweetheart, she won't be here for another hour-!" My mom said making her way to the room
'She never called me any cute names like that...-"