The Glory Of the Glamor.

Feeling the sensation of wind makes me feel special. Glistening of the stars, the cold wind touching my skin and the unforgettable moment which I am living.

The dripping sound of water,it feels like the clouds is expressing their emotions through it. The attractiveness of the stars and the clouds are capturing the whole attention of mine.

It's something which I can't express in words but can feel through the depth of my heart. Thousands of thoughts are entering in my heart without me knowing it. The sparkling eyes of mine are completely lost to notice what's this stars trying to said to me.

I strongly  believe  they want me to shine, to live my life to the fullest and to give my best. Stars want me to make my life decisions without regret till I became one of them. I was just digging inside the stars deeper and deeper until the cold breeze of wind hitted me and I came back to reality.

For few seconds, my whole body became numb. But after some time, a small yet precious smile of mine crept on my face. Soon, the dripping sounds of water increases indicating me the rain will start pouring.

This is one of the best yet beautiful scenery of my life. I realized this is the Glory Of the Glamor, the Glory Of the moon.  Indeed this is the glamorous glory of moon.