ONE: Lisa

Excitement rushed through Lisa as she fastened her dress, the soft, loose fabric hanging around her knees in a V shape at the back. Touching up her silvery blonde hair, she styled it into a crown of braids, and let the rest of it fall into a silky waterfall over her shoulders.

She stepped out of her room confidently, moving her way to the half-open front door. She pushed it fully wide and stepped out to greet her friends. 

Becca pushed her sunglasses lower down the bridge of her nose and smirked. "What the----are you wearing?" she laughed, eyes glistening. She slid down the window and reached her arm through, tapping the hood of the car with a shiny false nail. "You're so shiny we could stick you up here and you would look like one of those silver porsche thingies! Get in!" Lisa rolled her eyes and opened the car door and clambered in next to Ruy.

Ruy planted a quick kiss on her cheek and grasped one of her hands, cradling it gently. Lisa beamed at him, and on the other side of her, Gray cleared his throat loudly, "Um, not to be rude, lovebirds, but can you save the gross stuff for AFTER prom?"

Lisa smirked at him and snapped, "You're just moping after Anah rejected you!" she high-fived Ruy and leaned closer to Gray. "You're the only one going alone, you know!" she stage whispered, and pulled away, wafting a hand in front of her nose. "URGH!" she moaned, "you have garlic breath! No wonder Anah turned you away!"

Becca cackled from the front seat and touched up her lip liner in the rearview mirror as Pallas drove them to the Dome. Pallas looked back at them, her long brown ponytail swinging slightly as she declared, "In senior prom, I had THREE possible dates fighting over me!" Lisa raised and eyebrow and Pallas looked back at the road, trying to avoid her judging gaze.

"Um," Ruy started, loosening his grip on Lisa's hand. "I might-I might not be able to be your date to the prom." he murmured, looking down.

Lisa blanched. "What? Why not?"

"I'm-I-Well-" he murmured indecisively, "I'm not feeling well," he blurted, and sank down against the seat.

"Oh," Lisa sighed, disappointed, "If you're feeling unwell, honey, then rest." she gave him a kiss and turned to Gray, and they began discussing who Becca's date might be.