Chapter 1A: A not so new beginning

Green Hill, a beautiful place with fresh grass, flowers everywhere, and a nice refreshing breeze. There were yellow flowers and innocent animals all around, and trees with fresh green leaves, as the sun shone down on the area. Metal Sonic hated it. He wasn't even sure how, or why he was there. He just rebooted and saw the grass, and new instantly where he was.

Rebooting... 100%. Scanning for Robotnic... Failed.

Failed? Metal was confused. He'd always been able to search for his creator, what changed now?

He must not be near, then... I must find him. Metal Sonic concluded, as he activated his rocket shoes, and began to search the area, just in case. That's when he saw them: a hooded figure, wielding a scythe.

Analyzing... Identity: Unknown. Height: 5'6". Weight: 126 LBs. Gender: Male.

Who are you..? Metal Sonic decided to approach the suspicious hooded figure, flying towards them and landing nearby. The figure was taller than him, so he had to look up (which was, quite frankly, embarrassing).

"State your identity, and purpose." He demanded, and the figure just rolled his eyes.

"Who do you think you are, demanding things from me!? Tch, stupid kids."

"I didn't ask. You are to state your identity and purpose, immediately."

"Oh, is that a threat? Heh, let me show you true power..!" Suddenly, a flash of lightning, and 3 tiny servants appeared. They had small swords, and quite frankly, did not look intimidating in the slightest. Metal simply chuckled as they attacked, their weapons doing nothing to his metallic form.

"Is that your best?"

"Of course not, how dare you-" Metal charged forward, and punched the scrawny figure, leaving a bruise (a big one, at that) on his face.

"Ow, what the- The hell are you!?"

The hooded figure swung his scythe, when suddenly, they heard it... A chuckle, causing them both to look up.

"Haha, watching the idiots fight is so amusing! I don't even wanna capture them now, hah!"

AN: Sorry its a little short, but we're just getting started!