Confessions to each other

That?how did you get that? It was with me, but now with you? How? Yuane'r asks him with hesitant. with you? I wondered that it was you when it went missing! Cause you don't want me to remember what happened on that night? Am I right yuang xe? He asks. I..I can't say that now Yuane'r says. And I have got know another thing which is so interesting for me, wanna know what it is? Juian asks scaring Yuane'r. W-what is that? Yuane'r asks. I have got know that the fearless fairy ,who was once the queen of the hell and sacrificed her life for her people has transformed from her true self to a human in this mortal realm , in this kingdom itself! Juian says. How did he notice that reba is Ruo Quang? Yuane'r thinks.

Ruo Quang! Juian exclaims. Ruo Quang? Her? Is she really here? Yuane'r asks like she knows nothing. He then turns her around and holds her in his grip but from the back side.

Don't try to act smart yuang xe, I know that you know that reba is Ruo Quang and she had grown in front of your own eyes

Don't try to act smart yuang xe, I know that you know that reba is Ruo Quang and she had grown in front of your own eyes. Juian says. What reba? Her- Yuane'r again tries to make him unconscious with one of her spells and juian notices that and fake faints even though he was not. Phew, you old thug! I had wish that you never come to me again, but my wish didn't come true and here you are lying infront of me!. But you haven't even changed a bit , same temper, same smartness and handsome as you are before, are you really more than 10,000 years old? Yuane'r says without knowing that he was listening to her. But if you threaten me some how , I can't tell you the truth, so it's better for you to go back and I think that your the emperor now, and lead your heaven kingdom into a good path. She says with a sad tone and leaves from there after taking a last glance at him.  After she left, juian stands up and thinks why? Why are you doing this to me Yuane'r? Why? You said that it's good for me to go back and not know the truth? I swear I will definitely get the truth from you and take Ruo Quang, bai cham and you back to the heaven realm.

Meanwhile...

After a long kiss full of passion and love, dang and reba draws a part from each other as they were lack of oxygen.

What was that? Reba asks him. Reba, I-I really love you so much that I can't even describe it in words but I will try somehow to say about my feelings to you, reba, when I saw you for the first time on this same bridge, without your face veil on this same festival in my childhood I had fallen for you so hard, I still remember how beautiful you are on that day, that doe eyes looking very innocent and plum blossom coloured plump lips , small face with little bubbly cheeks in pink hanfu. You were looking so beautiful, back then and even now. Would you like to make me the emperor of this kingdom and be my empress? Dang confess to reba. Yes reba says more like a whisper but dang heard that. What? I mean can you repeat it ? Dang asks with excitement. I said Yes, mr. Crown prince!reba says. I-I didn't here it clearly, can u please say that again for me? He asks with excitement. Yes!yes,yes,yes,yes,ye- she was cutted off in the middle by another deep kiss given by dang which made both of them loose their balance.