"meet bucky"- chapter 1

Y/N'S POV
"Y/N GET DOWN HERE!" tony yelled. i got up and jogged down the stairs so i wouldn't get yelled at again.

  "you called." i said in a singsong voice.

  "there's someone i'd like you to meet. you two may be doing missions together in the very near future,so i'd like you to get to know each other. i believe you could be good partners. y/n, meet bucky."

  i let out a sigh. "hi! i'm y/n." i tried, but it still sounded nervous as i stuck my hand out to him.

  "bucky." he replied uncomfortably,shaking my hand in the process. there's no question whether he was attractive or not. his short hair and steel blue eyes are the first things i noticed, obviously other than the metal arm and the amazing physique he held. the metal arm made him that much more attention worthy. i was shook from my thoughts by natasha coming into the room, clearly upset about something. i dismissed myself from bucky. "hey, nat, what's wrong?"

  "ugh! everything. steve is getting on my last nerve, if he says one more thing i might punch him in the throat."

  "woahhhh, that's a bit much don't ya think?"

  "natasha! i need your help! come here!" steve shouted. nat started over to him with harm in her eyes. i held her back.

  "hey, that's no way to treat your future husband." i laughed as she pulled away, and i averted my attention back to the gorgeous man standing in front of me as he began talking.

  "hey, y/n/n, uhm can i call you that? anyway... like tony said we need to get to know each other, so do you wanna grab coffee or lunch sometime and just hang out? i don't know whatever you want to do if fine with me." he scratched the back of his neck.

  "uhm.. yeah! that sounds fun. i'll see you later, bucky. oh also you can call me whatever you'd like." i shot him a comforting smile before walking to my room, shutting the door, sighing, sliding my back down it, and hiding my face in my sweaty hands. i can't believe i'm getting flustered over this stupid boy. yeah, he's stupid and i hate him that's why i'm flustered. i'm not flustered in a 'i think you're cute' way, im flustered in a 'i hate you so much' way. i'll just avoid him. well i have a date, but not really with him, BUT after that, i'll avoid him.
✪ ✪ ✪
the date, not date thing was actually not bad, but i'll still avoid him as long as i can. "you're really funny y/n. we should hang out more." he said looking at you with his beautiful blue eyes.     

  "im glad you two had fun cause you're going on your first mission. you need to protect eachother. if one of you gets hurt, the other needs to go back and help. you will be disguised as val and vlad. they are both very high end people. you need to walk, talk, act, and dress like val and vlad would, no breaking character. this mission is dangerous and it should take the weekend, but i believe in you both. now, go pack, you're leaving first thing tomorrow." tony told us in an upbeat tone. this whole 'i hate bucky, and i'm avoiding him' situation cannot seem to get any worse for me.
                                        ✪✪✪
word count: 576
i had to use val and vlad for the names 😭. i'm actually so excited for this book omlll.
-ainsley 🤟🏼