19

"Lani?" I heard a voice kind of whimper a bit. I fluttered my eyes open picking my body up fast and moving back, when I see dd.

"Why you movin away for?" Dd asks reaching for me. But I moved back more "stop tryna touch me" I said grabbing my purse and walking out the stairwell.

"Yo bro Lani wtf is wrong with you" dd semi yelled stepping in front of me. "What do mean what's wrong with me, what's wrong with you you the one who cheated on me"

I yelled back cause wtf, "here you go again sayin I cheated I didn't-" "who's baby she havin' then" I asked cutting him off.

"Ion know she opp thot for real" he said "dd just go be with her, and take care of your kid, I really don't have time for this" I said walking away.

He didn't even try to follow me he knew he was wrong. I walked to my second block calling my mom on the way there.

I took a quick stop to the bathroom when she answered. "Hola mami" she said "hey ma can you pick me up I don't wanna be here anymore"  I asked her

"Lani you have to stay at school you missed so many days, it's loco ml" she said, making me frown up a bit and go in a stall. "Please mama" I begged "Lani I said no just stay and I'll pick you up when the day is over. I smack my teeth "ok ma" I said. "Don't be catching no attitude with me little girl" she says with her accent coming out.

"I sorry ma won't do it again" I say "ok bby I'll see you later, I love you" " I love you too mami" I say hanging up the phone. I walk out of the stall and look at myself in the mirror seeing a bit on mascara running down my face. *I know I'm not fuckin crying over someone who wanted my first* I say in my head wiping it right away.

I wash my hands and leave the bathroom continuing to walk to my next block. I get to the class and walk in we were doing partner work right now. I'm so glad cause I did not want to walk in the the teacher teaching the class, so everybody could look at me. I go sit down in the far back and take out my things for the last project of the year.

"Oh Lani I didn't even see you back here" Mr Williams said coming up to my desk. "Oh yeah sorry for walking right by you" I said sarcastically "well you need to get to work on the project it's the last one before your finals."

He said turning around and walking away to look at some other students. I take out my phone and start playing "what you heard" by Brent Faiyaz
(Fav song ngl🤞🏽)
I started working on my papers while feeling the music. "Yo" I heard a deep voice, I take out my AirPod and see the prettiest dreadhead ever. I stare just thinking of all the things we cou- lemme stop.

"Y-yes" I chocked on my words "you gotta partner?" He asks looking at my paper "no I usually work alone ion really no friends in my classes" I say laughing a bit. "Welp got one now, Lailani right?" I'm assuming he saw my name on my paper. "Yes that's right" I say smiling "oh igh" "yours?" I ask "Kalin he said in that pretty fuckin' voice. I didn't realize I was just looking at him for like 5 seconds. "Yo wsp witchu" he asked grabbing my paper and lookin at what I did so far. "Oh sorry we can start now" I said grabbing my pencil and peeling off one of the sticky notes.

"I don't even got nothing down" Kalin said playing with his pencil. "Just copy what I got down already" I said turning my paper around and showing it to him. He started copying it and his hand writing is actually good unlike dds.

30 minutes later

"You got it all?" I ask picking up some of the papers he already wrote. "Yeah, just need one more sentence" he says still focused on it. I took my iPad out and started watching the new Spiderman
(I have been obsessed with Spiderman lately it's bad)
"Igh I'm done now" Kalin says picking everything up from the table. I didn't say anything I was too focused on the movie. "Aa, you heard me?" He says grabbing my iPad "wha no, what did you say" I said tryna reach for it.

"What you even watchin'?" He says sitting on the other side of me. "Spiderman" I say moving away a little "oh igh" he said "why you move tho?" he asked looking confused. "Oh uhh" I didn't know what to say cause ion even know why I moved I wanna be next to him badly. I just wanna play hard to get ion wanna move too fast like last time. "Wha you gotta nigga or sum" he asks another question "no" I said with a mug "igh then" he says moving back over.

I take out my blanket from my bag and wrapped it over my shoulder cause 2nd period be cold asf. We was watching the movie when I started to fall asleep.

Time skip

"Yo" Kalin says  "we finna go Lani wake" he says moving my head. "Huh?" I said waking up real fast seeing a lil wet stain on his shoulder. "Shit" I say low "was I on your shoulder?" I ask. "Yea" he said getting up "you look cute asf when you sleep" Kalin says under his breath. "What was that" I ask grabbing my purse "nothin" he says now walking away.

I walked out the room and went to my locker. "Mh" ddot says coming towards me "yeah" I say taking all my stuff out the locker since we got like a week left. You got the answer for Mrs millers text tomorrow. "Yeah I'll give 'em to you later" I say closing the locker "Ight thank you mh" he says going around the corner. I was finna leave when dd came you to me pushing me against the lockers. "Tf is your problem dd" I say pushing him back. "Why Aubrey tell you was talking to a nigga and sleeping on him n shit" he says grabbing my neck making me drop my bag. That bitch always in my damn business "I wasn't" I say "why tf you lyin to my face for Lani?" He says pulling up a picture he was airdropped of me sleeping on Kalin. "Omg bro damn" I said with an attitude "ain't no fuckin omg" "what do you care I ask moving his hand and surprisingly it moved.

"Tf you mean" he asked confused "dd...we are not together anymore let it tf go if I wanna talk to another nigga I'm going to and he's just my partner for the project in Mr Williams class" I say picking my bags up and leaving "oh igh" he says walking the other way.

_________________________________
I actually can't believe someone went to my insta and started spamming me. Telling me to update about we not do that😭