Empty (22)

"I fell in love with the way you looked at me, spoke to me, touched me without using your hands and left me breathless but still full of life

"I fell in love with the way you looked at me, spoke to me, touched me without using your hands and left me breathless but still full of life."

Joy bubbles up in chest, in this moment i feel grateful to have my friends by my side.

"I don't think we should have a plan, he's dangerous." Evelyn says, i nod in agreement.

"I agree with Eve, we don't know exactly what he's capable of" i say that terrible feeling coming back.

"We can't just sit there and watch him play these games" Mason says frustrated.

Noah and Blake agreeing.

"I know, but I don't want you guys to get hurt because of me. I've been through worse" i say the last part quickly.

Noah looks confused, "what do you mean, you've been through worse?"

Lana and Evelyn look at me with pity in their eyes.

"Nothing" i say.

He drops it quick after Mason gives him a look.

"We can just take turns being with you and making sure you're not alone" Mason says coming up with a somewhat plan.

Blake nods, "okay we can do that"

That's the plan, everyone watches over me like I'm some fragile little girl.

I feel fragile, I feel weak.

I feel not okay again.

My brain makes me want to disappear, it wants me to disappear.

Once everyone leaves, I go into my room and shut the door after I say goodnight to Lana.

I grab a blade from my dresser drawer and go into my bathroom.

I lean onto the sink as tears fall down my face.

In this moment I miss my dad and my brother, I miss my mom.

I miss the past, it makes my bones hurt.

I sit on the floor of my bathroom, my tears blurring my eye sight. I put the blade to my left wrist.

I cut.

I cut until the blood is pouring down my arm, I cut until it hurts me. I cut on both arms.

I deserve to die, i deserve this pain, I deserve to feel unloved by my own mother.

I'm a murder.

My dad and brother are probably so disgusted and disappointed by me. They hate me for killing them.

"I'm sorry dad" my tears roll down

"I'm sorry josh, I'll see you soon"

I keep cutting until I start to feel dizzy and spots in my vision.