PUNK ROCK BITCHES

~so f!rst off th!is my f!rst X Reader and you're go!ng to have to get used to th!s writing dur!ng author notes~~Soory !f !t sucks~~and I w!ll be mak!ng me your best fr!end so get over !t~

You sat there playing with your lip ring in class. You are a complete bad ass girl, and most of the school is scares of you and you don't know why, Execpt for your best friend Journey (yes that !s my real name) She is all most as bad ass as you. Now enough about that

You are in the front row in class, but not because your bad, but because you like the front. Journey is currently writing somthing on a peice of paper because y'all are passing notes, ahe gave you the note and it read "!'M BOREEDDDD, HALP!" you reply back saying: "Sorry but what the fuck and I supposed to do. I'm bored too." You gave the note to her as the bell rings you get up and grab your stuff and walked out into the hallway. Someone had tapped your shoulder, and that someone just so happens to be Dave Fucking Strider "What do you fuckin' want Strider?" You ask annoyed. "I wanted to ask you your name because you seem bad ass as shit." "Well I am and my names (Y/N)" 'Cool' was all he said as he walked off you walked to your fourth period witch was P.E. and it was with Dave so he is probably going to be talking to you if he asked your name..