nothen like a cup of coffee

Lucy pov

.
.
Lucy White is my name and I'm 28 years old and I'm officially a veterinarian as of yestday so today is day two.

I walk into my office and get greeted since I'm a doctor now, not like I never did it's just alot nicer now.

I tell Anna I can take patients today she beams up at me and then I hesr someone yell next.

"Next!"

"Hi miss can you help my puppy" the little girl asks me with puppy eye's. While the man that came in with them looks dead tired.

I look at my watch and it's 8:01 I hum as I walk the dog to a room where I can do a check up. Now wishing I had a cup of coffee since I feel tired still.

I tell that Trixie is gonna be okay just no more over plastic toys

I walk Trixie back from the x ray and I get wrapped up in the leash, when I fall into grey who's the little girls good looking father if I say so myself.

Hour pass and I am beat, I can't help but remember certian cuties like a cat we had come in or someone's labador.

Then i think of little rosey and her handsome father grey from today.
I just felt relaxed with them, maybe it was because they were my first patent of the day?

I have no clue but there was somthing special about those too I think as I drift of to sleep after working a long day.