Meeting Reiny

*character in mm*

Reiny POV

I don't know if god didn't like me or if I did some to make him hate me . Cause the things I go through day & night have caused me to have so much hatred towards a lot of people , my mind is mad my heart is cold my soul is PISSED . But where are my oh so good manners im Reiny Dashay Harris ...ghetto ass name my beloved mother gave me , her and my dad got murdered when I was 10 . My big brother & I where on our own from that day on they separated him & me In foster care a couple days after our parents death where I met my Best friend Ariel Davis she has always been by my side and I love her soo much for it , no family members would accept us so we had no choice . I miss Ray ( a/n her brother) oh so much & I really hope one day we reunite . That would be the day my worries are gonee !

( I am now going into first person )

Reiny looked out the window of the room she slept in in her foster home , thinking about her brother & where he might be the streets were talking & she heard he had ran away from his foster home at 16 . She hoped he was doing good considering he was now 20 he most likely was . her hopes of him finding her stopped a long time ago ! reiny watched as the rain drops slid down the outside the window it was like 3 in the afternoon but looked like I t was night , she looked her reflection she actually was a pretty girl with loong sandy brown hair that touched the middle of her back when straight , a very nice body with her b cup titties & a very slim waist with a small butt & don't forget her brown freckles all on her cheks & nose that brought out her big grey eyes with specks of hazel in them she got it from her parents her dad was white & black while her mother was peutorican that's who she got her accent from .

She admired how she looked but not how she was living , she had no other choice but to take matters In Her own hands she was going to leave this horrible place they did nothing but treat her wrong security guards tried to touch her she was going to leave with her best friend & it was going to be tonight .

_________________________________________

Just A Filler Next Chapter Will Be AWESOME I Promise ! & Also I Usually Don't Type Like That But I Was So Excited To Write This Lol !

BabiieGee Y'all !