meeting her members

Hanni's POV
Today I was taking Y/N to meet my members for the first time. She was pretty nervous, but I told her that she'll be alright. "Babe! Let's go!" I yelled from downstairs.

Y/N came downstairs. "You ready?" I said and grabbed her hand. "I'm nervous." She said. "Don't be nervous Baby!" I said and kissed her hands softly.

"They'll Love you!" I said. "You think?" She said. I nodded. "Ok. I'm ready!" She said. "There's my brave baby!" I joked and smiled.

She smiled. "Let's go!" I said. We walked to the garage. We got inside my car and drove to HYBE. "You Ready? Were here!" I said.

She nodded. "Ok, Let's go!" I said. We got out of the car and i held her hand. We walked inside. We bowed to some idols who passed by.

We were then in front of the dorm room. I opened the door. "Everyone! I'm here!" I said. Minji and Haerin came. "Hi Hanni!" Minji said.

"Hi! Where's the rest?" I said. They came from upstairs. "Hello!" Danielle said. "Ok Girls, this is my girlfriend, Y/N!" I said. "Hi Y/N! Hanni has told us about you!" Hyein said and hugged her.

"She has?" Y/N said as she hugged Hyein back. "Yes! Hanni adores you!" Danielle said. I blushed. "Well Let's Eat!" Minji said.

We walked to the kitchen. Y/N sat next to me. "So Y/N. How do you feel about Hanni?" Haerin said. "Oh Well, I love Hanni so much, and I'm Just so thankful for her! Without Her, I wouldn't be nothing!" Y/N said.

"Awwww!!" They all cooed. I blushed. "Aww, I feel the same way to Y/N!" I said and pecked Y/N's cheek. She smiled. "Cute!!" Hyein said.

---After Eating---
Y/N's POV
We were all cleaning up after dinner. "Hey Y/N. Can I talk to you?" Minji said. "Oh Um Ok." I said nervously. "Don't Worry. It's nothing serious!" Minji said.

She pulled me to a corner. "Listen, I wanna thank you for making Hanni happy. She really loves you and Me and the rest Thank you for that!" She said.

"Oh. Thank You. I'll continue to making Hanni happy!" I said. Minji smiled and hugged me. "Hey Guys! Let's watch a movie!" Danielle said.

We walked to the living room. Hanni pulled me to her lap. I smiled. She wrapped her arms around me. I snuggled my face to her neck.

"Awww!!" Her members said. Me and Hanni smiled. They were secretly taking pictures of us. "Are You Cold? Do you need anything?" Hanni said.

I shook my head no. "I'm fine. All I need is you!" I said. Hanni smiled. She kissed my lips softly. I kissed back. "Hey! No making out!" Haerin said.

Me and Hanni giggled. She broke the kiss. We continued watching the movies, while sharing loving kisses.

(I ran out of ideas!😶)