youtube

___________________

___________________

"Hey guyssss." Valentina stated extending the "s". She was in her bathroom doing her makeup, getting ready for the day. "So i decided to vlog today because i'm bored and i really need to post." Valentina said looking at her camera at the end of her sentence. "So I'm gonna finish doing my makeup and then i'll explain to y'all what i have to do today." Valentina stated looking in her mirror. The video then was a time-lapse of her doing her makeup.

She then finished her makeup and the video cut to her on her living room couch, with the camera sitting on her coffee table. "Okay so today i'm hanging out with madi and bails, we asked Carlacia but she's filming today." Valentina said frowning at the end of her sentence.

knock knock "oh that must be them." She said opening the door. "hey guys." Valentina said hugging the two girls at the door. "hey val." Madison said walking into her apartment. "heyyyy." Madelyn stated following behind Madison. "i'm vlogging, say hey to the vlog." Valentina said putting the camera to their faces. "hey guys." Madison said waving into the camera, while Madelyn just stuck up her middle finger.

"Guys don't pay her any attention." Valentina said turning the camera back to her. Valentina and Madison then walked into the living room and sat down, while Madelyn walked into the kitchen.  "Val you have no fucking food, you're like the lame ass ingredient house." Madelyn said, Valentina had already flipped the camera towards her when started talking. "First of all rude, second of all rude." Valentina stated rolling her eyes. Madelyn walked over to the camera and started air punching, while Valentina was kicking her in a jokingly way.

The girls were now in the car. Madelyn was in the back, Madison was driving, and Valentina was sitting in the passenger seat. "Okay guys so we are going to a place to eat brunch." Valentina stated placing the camera in the dashboard. "that's going to fall." Madison said glancing at Valentina and then focusing back on the road. "It's not, anyways guys we will see you at the place." Valentina state, they then turn right and the camera fell. "i told you so." Madison stated while Madelyn was laughing. "it's not funny." Valentina said shooting the middle finger at the both of them as a joke.

    "Alright guys we made it to the place." Valentina said showing it around. "I got the brioche french toast." Valentina stated turning the camera to her friends. "I got gioiella ricotta toast." Madelyn stated holding the plate up and winking at the camera. "and I got a french omelette." Madison stated looking at the camera. Valentina then turned the camera around. "Alright guys we are gonna talk and enjoy our food we will see you later." Valentina said blowing a kiss at the camera.

    The camera then cut to Valentina in the bathroom by herself. "Okay guys it's know night and the girls left, i didn't want to film us hanging out because well we were having fun and I didn't want to ruin it with pulling out a camera." Valentina stated, she then put her damp hair in a bun and put a headband on. "I'm gonna do my skincare know because i just got out the shower and brushed my teeth." Valentina said splashing water on her face. "So this the cleanser i use, know I'm just gonna speed it up and see you guys when I'm done." Valentina stated.

    "Okay guys I'm know done with my skincare and know I'm about to journal because i journal every night." Valentina stated holding her journal right at the camera. "So today's journal question/ prompt is, what gives/drains your energy." Valentina said and then letting out a sigh. "I'm gonna answer this and then see you guys after.". Valentina stated and then put on her reading glasses. The video cut to a time lapse of her writing in her journal."

    "Alright guys so I finished journaling now i'm gonna read, also comment down below if I should do a video about reading and if so then comment what." Valentina told the camera.

    "Okay i finished two chapters and the book i'm reading is called "Gone Girl"." She told the camera holding the book up. She then got up and walked in the kitchen. "Guys i'm getting water and about the book it's a mystery and it's really good so far." She talked to the camera. She then grabbed her camera and glass of water, then walked back to her bedroom. She placed the class on a coaster and placed the camera on her bed. "I know that was a short vlog and I really didn't do much, i promise you guys more but I love you guys and i'll see y'all next time, byeeee." Valentina told the camera and the blowing a kiss.