realisation

I woke up in the morning..and got ready to visit the psychiatrist.. our college was off today.. it's Sunday.. he  said that the doctor is free today.. since he doesn't have any appointments..and as he is a friend of him ..we can meet him at his house.. great..
I have to do something about it..
I went to the place where he called me.. i was standing at a corner when i saw him..

"Hyung" I called out to get his attention..

"Hey .. you're here... I thought you'll be late.." he said..

"Oh come on hobi hyung I'm not always late.. "

"Ok ok.. now let's go..we have to reach there fast.. my friend said he suddenly got a call and he has to leave in two hours.. so we have to get there quickly" he said..

He's the only one who knows about this.. i had always been close with him.. he was like a friend to me.. and also my secret keeper..

"Yes.. hyung.. let's go.. we get in the car...and started driving.. he told me the address.. it's not that far.. after 15 minutes of driving we reached in front of a beautiful house.. it was full of flowers.. trees.. well decorated.. I'm sure jimin and namjoon hyung will love this place if they ever visit here.. this place is soo beautiful but I'm nervous.. my hands were sweating.. and somehow hobi hyung noticed it

"Tae.. don't be nervous.. it's nothing serious.. you just have  to speak with him.. and have to tell him everything.. in details.. don't worry.. "

"Hmm"

That's all i could say at that time..
Hyung rang the bell and someone opened the door.. he was wearing a black suit.. maybe he already got ready for his trip..he had that intense look on his face.. he was wearing glasses.. i s
Don't know why but i was getting more nervous after seeing him.. hobi hyung hugged him.. and introduced me ..

"Hi.. I'm lee min ho.." he said with a smile..

"I'm kim Taehyung" i said ..

we shaked our hands... he asked us to get in.. we went inside..he gestured us to sit on the couch..

"Tea or coffee?"

"You know that I'll have coffee"

"And you Taehyung?"

"No thanks.. I'm fine.."

"Come on champ ..you have to choose something.. don't be shy.. you have be comfortable here..tell me what would you like to have? Tea or coffee? Or something else.. "

"Coffee will be fine"

"Great"

"Ahjusshi.. please bring two coffee and one tea..also some snacks for them"

"Ok sir"

Then ahjusshi went to get the snacks..
I adjusted myself.. maybe the uneasyness was clear on my face..

"You seems nervous"

"I actually am.. the thing is i never visited any psychiatrist.. it's my first time.."

"Don't think like that champ.. think that you're meeting with your Hyung's friend.. then you'll be more comfortable"

"Thank you sir"

" Hyung.. as I'm older than you..you can call me hyung..and i told you right now that don't think like you're meeting a psychiatrist..so no need to call me sir.."

"Ok hyung "

"Ok so hobi told me something but i need to know everything from the start.. and i need to hear it from you.. so can you please explain everything that happened?"