All Too Well (One Shot Version)

I remember, I remember all too well that day, the day that you broke my heart,  that you broke me just like break a promise and made it seem like it was nothing, what for you really wasn't, right?
    Do you believe that it makes me laugh now? Remember how stupid and naive I was back then, cuz I was young and it was summer, what was I supposed to do?
   I was just another teenager reader that dreamed of living a romance like the ones in books and there was you, tall, brown hair, deep and shinny brown eyes and of course, that smirk, that damn smirk.
   I thought you came directly from my favourite book, that was destiny, that would be magic and special, but I was wrong...
   While for me it was everything, for you it was just another game, another single distraction.
   You said you were going to prove me that love was RED, that represented something good and unfortunately in this I still agree with you, back then I also believed love would be red, BURNING RED, like the scarf I left in your house and you never gave me back.
   With you love was red but not red like roses, like passion, like my dress, like my favourite lipstick. It was red like a flag, Red like the blood soaked burning down from my lips on the night that you punched me just because you thought you saw me looking differently to other guy.
   And was there, on that moment, that I woke up from my fantasy, wasn't this the love I used to read about in books, that I wanted to live, no, love wasn't supposed to be red, wasn't supposed to be suffocating like someone were squeezing the blood in your heart inside a glass of wine just to turn it down in seconds.
  Anyways here I say goodbye and say one more thing, you were a total jerk with me, but you showed me that love don't has to be RED, NEVER, EVER, and now I'm over you, but I still remember and  will remember everything ALL TOO WELL !

THE END