You and me

(Warning contains- zombies, making out, maybe cursing, and murder.)

It's Monday, December 19, 1988, I saw a very handsome guy. I began to stare at him, he was so dreamy. I then bumped into someone and dropped all of my books. I began to grab my books,  then the same boy came up to me and helped me pick them up. I went to grab the last book and so did he. Our hands touched each other but only for a moment as I pulled away quickly.

He smiled as he helped me up from the floor. As he talked to me I stayed silent thinking of the interaction we just had. Then he asked me for my name, I stayed quiet as a million thoughts went through my head. I then said " My name is April" I said looking away. He then said while grabbing my hands "My name is Marcus, it's a pleasure to meet you".

Then he said while still holding my hands "Let's be friends, we will be the best of friends". He said as he began to walk away. Once he left my heart was beating so fast. I began to think what just happened? Am I in love ? Does he like me? Do I like him? I ran to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror as I said "Am I really in love with a guy I just met?

After school I run up to my bedroom and launch onto my bed. I scream in my pillow as I begin to think about everything that has happened at school. I put my face into my pillow wondering why I'm feeling this way. I decided to talk to my mom about the situation. As my mother and I were talking she told me that I may have a crush.

The thing is I never really understood love nor romance. When I would see it I never really understood what it meant. But now I know the feeling of loving someone.
The next day at school Marcus came up to me and said "April let's have lunch today on the rooftop. I agreed as he began to walk away I put my hand on my heart and it was beating rapidly.

Once it was lunch I went up to the rooftop, but Marcus was nowhere to be seen. I began to yell for him "Marcus Marcus where are you?'' Hke then said "BOO!" I then screamed and jumped. He began to laugh as I began to chuckle. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me toward his secret spot. While he was holding my hand my heart began to flutter. It was beating so fast I felt like it was gonna pop out of my chest.

Once we got there he continued to hold my hand as he talked about himself. I wondered when he would let go of my hand but at the same time didn't want him to let go. He finally let go to grab his lunch as I grabbed mine. My heart began to slow down and it was back to usual. We ate our lunch and talked about ourselves, everything about him was perfect.

After we finished and heard the bell ring as we packed our things up. Once I was done he grabbed my hand and helped me up. At sudden touch my heart began to race as I blushed. He then let go as we ran all the way to class.

While I was in class I couldn't stop thinking about him. His smile, his eyes, everything about him was just perfect. While fantasizing I then suddenly heard my name get called. It was Ms. Smith, and she was standing next to a girl. She was a brunette with light blue eyes, she was really pretty. Her eyes even shimmered as the light was in her face.
I realized that Ms. Smith wanted me to show her around. I was really excited because maybe we could be friends.

As I was showing her around she kept staring at Marcus. I decided to play it off and asked if she had a crush on him. She blushed at the question and said that he was really dreamy and cute.
She then began to ask me all these questions about him and it was pretty annoying. Once we were finished she went to her next class and sighed in relief as I was finally done.

I began to walk to the place where Marcus and I would always eat lunch but he was nowhere to be seen. I called out for him but there was no answer. I looked where he scared me before but he was not there. I then realized I forgot my lunch I sighed as I began to walk back toward Ms. Smith's class. I then saw Marcus and the new girl sitting and laughing with each other.