The envelope (30)

"If I let him do this to me, what else will I allow? Anything, anything, anything

"If I let him do this to me, what else will I allow? Anything, anything, anything."

I look around my backpack for the envelope, once I didn't find it in there I looked for it in my memory box.

I find it a second later, i sit it on my desk and look at it.

I just stare at it, am I really ready for it?

I have to be what could be worse than Mason ending us completely.

I get my phone out and dial colesons number.

He answered on the second ring.

"Hello?" He says into the phone.

"I'm about to open the envelope you gave me" i say, he's silent on the other line.

"I'm so sorry Stella" is all he says.

"I'll leave you be call me when you've opened it" he says and hangs up before I can say anything else.

I grab it in my hands, I examine the envelope, I feel the texture, whatever is inside is about to give me the third stab to my heart.

It can't be bad right?

I struggle to open it, my hands shaking as if I just had coffee.

They're pictures, not just pictures.

It's pictures of Mason and Lana.

One picture is of them kissing, another one is of them laughing at something Mason said, one of them at the mall, at the park.

Doing couple stuff, looking like a couple.

They look happy, they both do.

My heart physically hurts, it actually hurts. That was supposed to be me and Mason, together laughing and kissing.

Looking like we're in love, like we belonged together.

And she took that away from me, she took him away from me.

She didn't even care about me, they both didn't.

I grab my phone and call Evelyn.

She also doesn't take long to answer.

"Heyy Stells" she says brightly