Tiffani POV

OH MY GOD ! When I say she is mean she is mean.I personally think Elissa is mean in a way that people won't like her in at least one month.When I tried being friends with her she looked at me and rolled her eyes as if she wanted to fight.So I walked away and said "watch you get no type of friends tuh you too mean". Elissa one day went up to Me and said "Hi my name is Elissa I am new here what is your name", in my head I am like "wait didn't you just roll your Damn eyes at me why you here",but instead I just smiled and said "Hi my name is Tiffani".Well I guess after you introduce yourself to someone then you are friends that,that person can ask you for your phone number? Because that exactly happened the end of the day she had found me and said could I get your phone number?" I pretended my phone rang and walked away.Atleast I felt good about my decision because later that day my friend Ashanti texted me and said "Do you know the new girl Elissa or something is a spy?" I replied "your serious she cannot be I will try to get in a conversation with her and ask her"Ashanti then replied "NO!! It will seem obvious" Doesn't it have to be done with ? Well the next morning in the lunch room I asked herself whispered in my ear "Yes I am promise don't tell anyone" . I said " No comment" while her hot breathe burning besides my face I moved on with my day.