1. Telephone directory, then oopsie Daisy

This is what happens he does a phone prank, then keeps doing it, sees what happens, keeps around, and finds out.

------------------------------------------

Someplace abandoned circus in Tar Pit II Here is Genghis Rex looking via a telephone directory from the textbook because out of boredom, he picks up the telephone from slipshod aliens. When he calls them, the reaction is aliens baffled. Ankylo sits here, eyeing him doing a prank telephone, and knows Genghis may giggle.

He keeps doing it more, and now the netizen and the citizens say how it happens when a man speaks to them every sunny night. Random subject aliens didn't similar to, unexpected phrases, and a dad pun for no explanation.

My god.

Ankylo decided to turn the widescreen, and above, surprised, there is the news from aliens stating that their telephone results from the men.

"Today, in Canada, there are telephones that get randomly called by the man they do not similar with him. They say they remember he sounds deeper with an evil accent, like a cartoon. They believe it may come from bad luck for someone have zero nine two zero and zero telephone numbers, despite from conspiracy theory." Men with a straight face, short brown hair, and iris. Wear a beige sport coat and trousers, a white shirt and black buttons, and last dotted patterns neckties; his name is Ryker Roy.

Sarah Spencer and Ryan saw this news but didn't believe it.

David laughs at this news, and Paul is confused.

Ankylo is the one who opens the news from aliens, yet Genghis feels he's proud of it for his ability to prank. But meanwhile, Attila and Dei similarly see the report from the earth.

Princess Deinonychus is aghast. Pushes buttons on the keywords, and the monitor unlocks. The screen shows are pair of her associate and her more immature brother, just two of them.

"Genghis?! Do you cause all it?" Dei looks worried yet perplexed.

At 10 seconds left, Genghis nodded it. Dei snaps her face, not her beak. Ankylo knew it was a flawed idea, but knowing Genghis doing it without thought, was in character for him.

"Genghis-! You idiotops, do you know aliens will try to discover to confirm it's you?!" Dei's furious.

However, Dei supposes about that moment she is saying.

"Wait, hold up the minutes. I think about it. When these aliens first-time meet us, we should introduce them to our good dinosaurs. And then told that blue dinosaurs are evil!" Dei's big grin sounds excited.

"Imagine how much our force, Genghis!" Then she stands up.

"Dinosaucers will never be stood a chance against us!" Dei shouts in bliss, her eyes fiery blaze.

Because Genghis' plan was so poor and not carefully thought out, remember when he was trying to steal the Maltese Pterodactyl? The bad news for Genghis was this was the rumor, not the secret, that was a recipe for cookie chips for dinosaurs hidden in the Maltese Pterodactyl. Long years ago, and it's just annoying to Dei sometime, they seem their plan goes well when they don't have it together.

Then the sounds of Bing from the elevator and who are five individuals. It is his troops! They're all here because Terrible Dactyl announced to them. Wait, how does he know? Because Terrible Dactyl found out on TV too.

Before the present, Terrible Dactyl decides to go to a drunk restaurant; because 1. was thirsty and 2. he knows aliens didn't realize he is an actual pterosaur.

Few men want to change television channels, then almost fight, now give up and say to one alien. "Fine! Want to be the first to watch your favorite? Then go ahead, pick up damn this remote control!"

Until Terrible Dactyl saw the news, the same as Genghis and Ankylo watch. At first, he was stunned to hear that news. He guessed that Genghis; how? Because he also sees Genghis doing that.

So he did tipping to the bartender, not get his ass get captured and jailed. The funny part account of the money he gives them is Dinodollars.

On Tar-Pit II, and outside not matter aliens, he explains his four brigades as the same reason that happen, why they are here. And here they are.

"Orhh? But Rex..." Quackpot frown.

Genghis bitterly look at him, like he judges him harshly.

"I supposed to be humorist a group of Tyrannos!" Quackpot says.

"Well, at least my joke is better than you!" Genghis is smug about his pride in his job; he acts like the king of the telephone gag. It's no wonder why he gets made fun of from time to time by his armies.

Quackpot is unhappy after hearing that word that Genghis says, yet none can not defend that. Yet Plesio wants to support Quackpot from that words, but that hypocrite to Plesio because he doesn't share his sense of humor with Quackpot.

Then the screen share arrived from his cousin, Attila Rex!

"Heyy-ay Genghis, my cousin! How do you do that?" Attila greeted his first cousin then he asked the question to Genghis.

Attila wears cloth in his house a white shirt, short tan Palazzo pants, and a brown beret. He only wears it when he needs to relax.

Genghis picks up his telephone directory, then shows every listed number of aliens. What a big amazed show for his cousin!

"Ahh... I see!" Attila said.

Dei greeted Attila after all their long years.

Attila also greeted Dei well.

"I gonna try it on Reptilon..." Attila picks up the phone, only stopped by Princess Dei, who yells at him.

"NO! Do not pick up that damn phone, then call!" Dei looks at him, scared him so much. "Since why do you wear your hat in your home?" Dei then asks Attila a question.

"Because I realized I look fine glance!" Attila like this his appearance, though it does not last long.

"Genghis Rex!" A yell comes from Allo, who sounds like an angry father after finding out his daughter doing trouble and never listening to her father.

"Do you do this cause news?!" Allo continued says.

Genghis hesitated at first, reminding him when he gets yelled at by his parent or his old sister. Then Genghis head nod, which means yes, he did it, then he was quirky, and Allo flustered in anger.

Allo facepalms his face and groans.

"Ha! I knew it was Rex!" Sarah said on the radio.

"Same thought!" David said.

"Wait, why is Genghis doing a telephone prank?" Paul was baffled.

"Genghis, why would you do that?" Ryan asked Genghis

Right now, Secret Scouts are current in their homes.

Genghis chuckles, then he says: "Yes, I DID! What do you think someone picks the funny telephone that isn't possible to do?"

Everyone looks at him in anger and yells his name while Genghis neck hides like a turtle hide shell. No shame.

------------------------------------------

Because of this situation, will they clear up this myth, or will they not because too many humans keep said about it? Who knows, better keep this story continued or before discontinued.