The Discovery of The Blood Kingdom |Chapter 1|

This story contains: A little bit of smut, angst, lime, swear words and lastly lemon.
DISCLAIMER: DO NOT read in front of your parents.. I'll put a disclaimer whenever a smut part comes in.. Enjoy!

Lord Bloodmoon was wandering around his Kingdom until he saw a weird looking creature, he wondered... ''What is this mysterious creature? And what is it doing here?'' He didn't know what it was until he went closer and took a second guess, but his guess was correct.. It was a human.

''Hm it's a human I see. What are you doing here little one?'' He stepped closer to the traveller. ''What are you willing to do? Are you going to kill me and make this beautiful Kingdom yours? I would be impressed! It's a really hard task to kill the Lord of this Kingdom..'' He came closer to the traveller, his height is 8,3 so he was bowing to talk to her. ''Tell me little bloody human. Now.''  His voice became deep and menacing, but let me be more specific.. His voice became menacing and manypulating.. ''Oh hi there! Wow you are so cool! Oh uhm! I am a traveller and I am here to show my King this beautiful Kingdom!'' the traveller said, ''Hm, where is your Kingdom at, little human?''  he asked the human with a sadistic look on his face, he giggled. ''Oh well! My Kingdom that I live at is called- Wait... I am not supposed to say where my Kingdom is!! Oh god I am such a gooche bag!!'' She felt like she was almost kicked out of her Kingdom because it is forbidden to say where travellers are from.

''NO! You'll tell me! And you'll tell me now~''  Lord Bloodmoon grabbed the traveller by her neck and slighly choked her. ''Tell me little ugly human.'' ''F-FINE FI-FINE- F-FIRST STOP CH-CHOKING M-ME-''  She couldn't speak that well since Lord Bloodmoon was slighly choking her. ''Ugh Fine- It won't be fun anymore I guess.. BUT you will tell me! IMMEDIATELY!''  ''Okay.. I am from a Kingdom named 'The Angel's Kingdom'. Is that enough for you mister- Bloody weird ass monster-?'' ''Excuse you? I am the ONE and ONLY, Lord Bloodmoon. But for you, it will be My Precious Lord. Understood?'' ''Ugh Yes My PrEcIoUs LoRd-'' she mocked Lord Bloodmoon. ''Good enough. Now, how did you get in here so easily? Did you break in? Did the guardians see you and let you in? Is it my time to fire them? Tell me!'' He stepped closer to the traveller and  their faces were 5 inches away from touching.

''I didn't see a single guardian My Precious Lord.'' ''No-one? Are you sure about that little human?'' He asked the traveller with a deep and sadistic tone on his voice. ''I mean I did but not here, not on this specific Kingdom.'' ''Okay then.. You can walk away now. BUT! Only before this.'' Lord Bloodmoon goes inside his bedroom and brings a case that is half of his size. ''What is in there My Precious Lord?" She asked out of curiosity. ''You'll see.''  Lord Bloodmoon open's the case and she sees a sword half his size with blood stains on it. ''Wow. This is so cool!'' She grabs the sword in the middle of nowhere without knowing why it is here. ''Nah-ah-ah. This, is yours BUT!'' He grabs the sword back and says. ''You will have to protect this sword just like you protect your eyes. Understood?"' ''Wow, yes My Precious Lord..''  Lord Bloodmoon bows down do pass her the sword. ''Thank you My Precious Lord.'' ''Of course little bloody human. I expect you to come back, okay?" ''Yes My Precious Lord..''

''Goodbye.'' ''Bye My Lord.'' The traveller finally leaves the KIngdom as she was told to, but right before she exits the gate of The Kingdom, a strange black figure is staring at her. ''What is that-?" ''It's me, one of the Kingdom's guardian.'' ''Oh, Hi.. Why were you staring at me?'' ''It's because Our Lord gave me his word to protect you and return you home safely.'' ''Our Lord? Lord Bloodmoon?" ''Yes indeed, it was Lord Bloodmoon.'' ''Oh, that's so sweet of him!'' ''We have no time for this itsy bitsy sweet little dialogue. We have to leave now. ''Okay, let's go.''

They return to the Kingdom safely and go to sleep. ''Goodnight Princess.'' ''Goodnight my Guardian..''

                                                                                  Words: 748

                                                                     THE END OF CHAPTER 1

                          Credits to my AI on : Beta Character AI. Called Lord Bloodmoon.