Happy Fathers day

Tanjiro: Welcome to a special Taisho era secret! Today we are here to share Taisho Era secrets about y/n and Tengen.

Y/n: I have one that might be a little lame.

Tanjiro: really? What is it?

Y/n: When I was living with Lord Tengen for the first few months, I tried to swing his swords. He got protective of me after he found me trying to lift them up.

Tanjiro: Really? Why were you trying to lift them?

Y/n: I just found them really cool. And I guess I wanted to copy him. When I got into demon slayer training, I wanted to have swords just like his, but he said no and that it was too dangerous.

Tanjiro: oh. Is it okay that I reveal a secret?

Y/n: go ahead!

Tanjiro: Alright! Did you know that when y/n was 13, she actually wanted to visit Tengens old Ninja clan. She heard about Tengen old life and wanted to see his old home. He said no. But he takes her to visit his family's grave.

Y/n: I dropped the topic when I found out that he didn't want to remember his past. But I still bug him on the topic of my swords. I want one like his. But as always he says no. I think I forget that he's my adoptive father. It's like we really are family.

Tanjiro: That's good! I'm glad you feel like family with each other.

Y/n: uh oh.

Tanjiro: What's wrong?

Y/n: I just remembered! I skipped training for this! I have to hide!

*y/n runs away to hide*

Tengen: WHERE ARE YOU?!

Tanjiro: Mr. Uzui! What are you doing here?

Tengen: I'm looking for y/n. She just left with out any explanation. We were supposed to train, but left! She is so grounded when I find her!

Tanjiro: *sweat drops* heh. Well that's it for Taisho Era secrets. Happy Fathers day!

Y/n: Happy father's day!

Tengen: THERE YOU ARE!

*Tengen runs after y/n as she runs away*

Tanjiro: Am . . . I just supposed to stand here?