The philosophy of life

Life has no remote, do not fear failure but rather fear not trying, if you believe very strongly in something get up and change it yourself, the outer world is a reflection of the inner world
      Be the reason someone smiles☺️, be the reason someone feels loved💞 and believes in the goodness in people
      Always try to become a better person, never underestimate someone and be respectful to everyone, do not be judgmental about other people.
     Disappointment will come when your efforts does not give you the expected return, if things don't go as planned or if you face failure, give a question to your-self "what did this failure teach me?" You might feel miserable, you will want to quit, but remember if you are failing at something, that means you are on your limit or potential, it makes you get to do more better than your previous.
     How long are you going to wait before you demand the best for your-self and in no instance bypass the discrimination of reasons, you have been given the principles you ought to endorse, and you have endorsed them.
     Trying is not an option but achieving it is success, so don't say you are trying, make it possible, make it happen and achieve what you want. Whenever you encounter anything that is difficult or pleasurable or highly or lowly regarded try harder and more harder to make it a success.
   Frustration is a bad side somewhere you take it serious you fail, having a side or second plan is a good idea
      Don't just learn, experience
There is no sun🌞 without shadow and it is essential to know the night, don't bite off more than you can chew because nobody looks attractive spitting it back out.
      Stay low, stay quiet, keep it simple, don't expect too much, enjoy what you have. Friends 🫂, food, traveling can help you overcome worries, remember nothing is to be taken too seriously
     Life is too deep of words so don't try to describe it just live it, and also it's not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced.