Chapter 1: First Day Of School

It was your first day of school in college and pretty much don't know anyone else. You felt lonely, sad and depressed as you were thinking in confusion. Your mum dropped you by at college and she said she would pick you at 4pm. So you walk up to your locker, grap your books for the first lesson and went to class. Apparently, you just realize you are sitting next to a guy with covers up with tattoo all over his both arms, cute dimple, long curly hair, tall and buff. You bite your lips and smile and you hope he doesn't see it. You starts to have a crush on him but you didn't fall for him so hard.

The lesson was literature as your teacher walks in, she wants everyone to introduce more about yourself. Everyone was done except for you and Harry Styles.

So Harry Stood up and talk about himself so you were saying in your head, "oh so his name is Harry. Nice!" Harry was done with his part and you were still daydreaming. When the teacher snaps infront of you, you just realize it was your turn and everyone laughed, so did Harry. You stood up and started talking about yourself. It was pretty awkward cause you didn't know how to start saying. You started saying a few line and quickly sat down.

1 hour later, class ended you guys started rushing out as it was lunch time. You were walking infront as Harry started to call you from behind, "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" You realize it was Harry voice you didn't know what to do so you walk faster. He starts to catch up and finally he tap your shoulder, you turn around and he asked, "Why didn't you stop while i called your name just now?"

"You did?" saying and acting like you didn't hear. "Why did you call me for?" you asked. "About the literature project..urm do you mind if we partner together??" asked Harry. You quickly agreed and nod your head. "Okay great! um see you after school?" said Harry. "Yeah sure," you answered. You both started to walk different sides since you have different classes like you have french class and he have math class..

to be continued...