Coffee Shop (warning: self harm)

You were sitting in your favorite coffee shop just around where you live. You were clicking away on your laptop, doing homework that was due in your AP class. Your sleeves were rolled up and you had a grey hoodie on. The bell rang signaling a customer came into the shop. Cold air blew at your face as the door opened. You couldn't take your eyes off him. He ordered a coffee, black. And looked over at you. Your beauty immediately caught his eye. He walked towards you and sat down at your booth. You gazed upon his dark brown hair and beautiful chocolate colored eyes. He was stunning. He calmly says to you "Hi, uhm, you caught my eye as I was waking back here...do you mind if I sit with you?" You quietly replied "Oh, no, that's no problem at all, I'd like some company anyways." You took a sip of your coffee as he said "I'm Brendon" and you replied with "hah, I'm Y/N...I like your name" as you started typing on your laptop again, Brendon interrupted you as he looked down at your wrist "You know you probably shouldn't harm yourself, Y/N.." You stared at your arm for a moment forgetting that you didn't roll your sleeves down. "Oh..uh, yeah I know it's bad but it's really hard to cope in a world so hateful. It seems like all I'm reaching to be is perfect." Brendon grabs a pen from his bag and starts writing on your hand, "We should talk again <3 xxx-xxxx" you looked down at your hand and smiled before realizing that he had left the coffee shop. You quickly grabbed your laptop and bag and went to run after him. "Brendon!" You yelled because you saw him at the end of the block. He turned around and walked back to you. "Do you need anything?" He asked and you quickly gave him a hug. It was warm and made butterfly's flutter in your stomach. Your were happy you met Brendon and even happier that he gave you his phone number. "I'll call you as soon as I get home." You said into his chest. You could see he was smiling. You held onto your beanie and walked down the opposite side of the block back to your apartment. You couldn't stop smiling since you got home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys really liked it because I tried 😁😁