The Beginning

Before you start reading, I'll just say now, THIS HAS ALOT OF SHIPS IN IT BUT THE MAIN FOCUS IS OLIVER X LEN. HAVE FUN!!

|Oliver POV|
There we all were, gathered around on assigned platforms, waiting for the clock to go off.
We were all placed in a circle, and in the middle seemed to be some sort of portal.
What is color? I thought to myself as I pondered of this mess as beauty and light.
Ah, yes,"Beauty" and ,"light" . The only things I remember of the past world. Will it ever return?
Ding
Ding
...
DING
Third bell, now we go.
I ran into the center with every source of speed I could gather inside of me.
At that moment, when I entered the flat source hovering above the ground, I swear I saw one string of what I can imagine is "color".
These players... one of them will be mine.. but, there's only 3 girls here? Then that means..
Suddenly, I crash into the new world that I have been taken to. No color, no beauty.
It's not so easy, Oliver.

×

|Len POV|
I swear, I saw some string of something... What was it?
No time for thinking, Len. I have to get through this.. maze?
As im trying to look for where I am, I notice there's only walls beside me and many more infront of me.
You cannot be fooled by this game. Stay focused.
I slowly walk over to the next hallway where I should be led to the end.

×

|Oliver POV|
Is this a maze?
I find that there's only walls and sudden openings to more walls around me.
Since this game is survival and supposed to not be so easy, there should be tricks and things that lure others to the wrong place.
Stay focused, Oliver.
I walk into the first hallway I see, taking me to a left.
Is this a trick...?
I stop quickly, and stare out before me.
It's one of the players.
It's hard to describe him, really. Most things that used to have been used to describe have disappeared from this world.
The wind blew harder as his cape swayed in the wind.
What a disadvantage. He wont be able to run fast with that thing.
We both just stood there, staring at eachother.
I hope we're not enemies.

×

|Len POV|
Who is this boy?
We both stood there, staring at eachother.
I imagined seeing people normally like this, with color and light.
I cant stay here, I dont even know him.
With that, I turned to one side and left.

×

|Oliver POV|
"Wait!" I called out to him.
"Let's team up.."

"..."