chapter 1

Prologue  

In the beginning there where was only chaos…… chaos and out of that chaos 4 new deities were born 

The first was the Demon King, who created the Demon Realm and the Demon Clan.

The second was the Supreme Deity then created the Celestial Realm and Goddess Clan in her image.

The third one was the Sacred Tree a magical tree located in the center of the Fairy King's Forest and is the one who gave life to the Fairy Clan

Then lastly we have the witch king and queen who created the Witch realm and clan. 

All of the deities were leaving in harmony.

Sooner than later they discover that the same chaos that created them had created humans who humans, the race closest to it,  the Demon King, the Supreme Deity, and the Witch King and Queen. They were filled with hate, anger, jealousy, and sadness but they also felt happiness, excitement, joy, and hope, they also learned how to use magic. Thus, the three gods joined together and sealed Chaos away.

After they all defeated Chaos they went to their realm and created their clan 

In the  Demon King's reign and instead divided that power into ten pieces to give it to the Demon Clan warriors he found worthy, thus creating the Ten Commandments. He also had two children Meliodas and Zeldris that are way stronger than the Ten  Commandments. 

The Supreme Deity became the ruler of the Goddess Clan and created the Graces from her power to give it to the four strongest of the Goddesses who pledged their loyalty to her, thus forming the Four Archangels. She also had a child named Elizabeth, who inherited part of her power and was on par with the Archangels.

The Sacred Tree is located in the center of the Fairy King's Forest and gave life to the Fairy Clan. The Sacred Tree gives a great amount of power to one special fairy who rules over all of the Fairies and gets its power from the sacred tree. 

Lastly, the Witch King and Queen did not know what to do with themselves they were alone in the realm. They decided to check the humans and see what they were doing with themselves and they saw how they all followed the rule of two people a King and a Queen with helpers like dukes and dutchess, with that idea they went back to their realm. With their chaotic magic, they made new witches who became dukes with their lovers small part of the magic. There were 7 different witches Green witches study herbalism and potion-making, Hedge witches practice spirit work, astral projection, psychic practices, divination, and other ways to connect with the beyond, Elemental witches control the elements, A cosmic or lunar witch always has their gaze turned to the skies, Sea witches have a special connection to the ocean, A sex witch practices sex magic, and lastly a dark magic witch who studies the dark arts. With that, the King and Queen became satisfied but not really, there was a small thing that was bothering it made them feel empty they saw their creations and saw how they all had children and so they decided to have a child of their naming her Y/n. This child had all of the powers that her parents and dukes had plus she had a small power from her own.  

Everything in life was going amazing every single creature on earth where living in harmony until the Demon King's army clashed against the Supreme Deity's, but their forces were too equal and thus decided to have a treaty of peace despite their opposite natures. However, the peace was unfairly broken by the Supreme Deity's subjects and fellow goddesses, who killed even the civilians from the Demon Clan. These actions made both rulers fall into rivalry again.

The Witch King and Queen looked at this with sadness in their hearts and decided to be neutral but still gave support to both sides 

And this became the holy war that took the life of many…

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my beautiful fellow readers I decided to make a new story yaya 

So in this story, there will be a lot of war and death and also a bit of love idk about that one I am still thinking about it but there will be some Yandere stuff in here 

I will put my whole ass imagination into this. and i do not own non of this characters of anime oksy okay

And don't worry I have not given up on the Mikey story, I am trying to find a way for y/n to find out that Mikey is cheating 

And remember you are beautiful 

Happy nightmares

Words (794)