05/26/16 1:20am

I was shocked at my actions. I created a horrible mess over a mistake I made. My breath hitched in my throat, the sudden panic starting to set in; my eyes fluttered when I looked down at the mess created from a stupid mistake made long ago. It hurt me back then; it hurt so much, slinking over the side of my bed in a fit of pain and tears; feeling like everything I loved, everything I ever cared for, never existed. This sinking, anxious feeling wouldn't leave leave. My eyes flickered to the window and then to the door and just kept going back and forth, my eyes would occasionally rest on the staircase that would lead you upstairs. The mess was sprawled out, up some stairs even. The carpet in the hall where I was sitting used to be a soft, plush texture and the off-white color matched with the faded green walls; not anymore. The carpet was hard, crusty even, a rough feel was taking over. The walls had regret and my mistake splattered on some parts of green imperfection. I could hear a distant buzzing, but it could have been my heart, my head was not in the best state or place. There was a hard knock at the door and I snapped back to reality. I killed him, I killed the only man I ever loved in this crappy life.