never forget: summary.

IGNORE this IF you do not need it, but this is a bit of a colloquial summary of the previous book, Never Forget for those of you who may have forgotten, considering I wrote the previous book nearly two years ago.

Niall Horan and Rosaline Kendall are childhood best friends who live in Ireland. Niall then goes off being a pop star in the band of One Direction, while Rosaline and her family (her mom, dad, and baby sister Sophia) move to London.

While in London for the past few years, she befriends a girl named Addison (Addi), who becomes her new bestfriend.

One day she bumps into Niall in an alley pathway where they instantly start to reconnect from the years worth of gap in between them. And almost instantly when she meets the rest of the band, they invite her in like a family, where Addison falls in love with Harry Styles and later becomes pregnant with his child.

The thought of contact between Niall Horan and Rosaline Kendall doesn't particularly excite Rosaline's mom, so in indirect ways, she tries to break them up by hiring a guy named James and his brother (who's name is unknown, and initially works in a grocery store.)

James, the antagonist of the story, is Addison's ex boyfriend who used her to get close to Rosaline, whom Rosaline openly rejected. James happens to think he's in love with Rosaline, and if he can't have her, no one can, which drives him to rape and attempt to kill her.

Rosaline's mom and James' brother die in a car accident whereas James walks away from the pretzeled car, unscathed.

All while he's hunting her down, Niall and her rekindle and fall in love (again). And in the end, Rosaline gives birth to a premature asthmatic child, not having known she had even been pregnant for some odd months. (Even with a flat stomach. Yes, it's happened in real life before!) And there's a slight debate whether the child belongs to her rapist, James... or her boyfriend, Niall. And it turned out to be Niall's in which they name her Rosemarie Jane Horan.

And life continues in this sequel, taking place two years later...

If you didn't grasp everything, read the first book over, or you don't have to read the sequel. x thannnnks.

-

All My Works Are Copyrighted Under A Copyright, This Includes All Chapters, Prologues/Epilogues And Associated Content. Any Unathorized Copying, Broadcasting, Manipulation, Distribution Or Selling Of These Works Constitutes As An Infringement Of Copyright. Any Infringement This Copyright Is Punishable By Law.

Copyright © 2012 HoraaanHuggs