~• 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺 •~

.........

Sonic and Shadow were now beside Silver, confused themselves about the current situation at hand.

"So, do you guys know what happened?"

Silver looked at the 2 gays in front of him, they glanced at each other before just shrugging in response to the worried hedgehog.

"What? You guys were there the whole fight, your telling me you don't have one reason or idea that could've caused this?"

Sonic lowered his head which his thumb and index finger caught in a thinking form.

"Look Silver, if we had an explanation we'd give you one. But we don't even know how it all started to being with, or why it happened."

Shadow reasoned while giving the stressed alabaster hedgehog a comforting pat on the shoulder.

That's when Sonic spoke up.

"Well..fights don't usually happen without some sort of conflict or strong argument to begin with. So, if you want to know how it all occurred, I suggest asking someone who was in the quarrel or someone who was there witnessing the whole thing..and I mean since the start."

Silver nodded as a reply whilst scratching his wrist nervously. He immediately snapped back to reality at the sound of growls and roars from behind him. It couldn't have been anyone else..

"Please stay still so it is easier to-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"

It was Mephiles. He slapped the nurses hand away.

He clearly did not want to be touched by the nurse. Silver walked over, earning the attention of the nurse holding the bandages.

"Allow me, please."

"But-"

"Trust me, you don't wanna get hurt."

The nurse understood and gave Silver the tools, nodding to him before walking away, glaring slightly at Mephiles. Who just glared back.

Silver sighed, starting to wrap the white rouge
bandages around Mephiles' shoulder.

Mephiles sat closer to the edge of the counter, now calmed by the presence of Silver.

Silver accidentally pressed one of the wounds making Mephiles hiss.

"Oh sorry! Did it hurt?"

"Mm..No, it's okay Silver."

Silver quickly and carefully finished wrapping the bandage and moved onto the wound on his lap.

"Lift up your leg abit."

Silver soon finished wrapping all the wounds and helped Mephiles off the counter.

"Thanks Silv."

Mephiles pat Silver on the head, only seconds later did the same nurse arrive.

"We have already treated the patient Espio and his wounds, once he's awaken he will have have the granted permission to exit."

"Thank you."

The nurse nodded as they walked to the back of the room.the location regarding the nurse's office.

Silver took a deep breath before turning back to Mephiles.

"Wanna explain to me what in the name of chaos was happening out there?"

Mephiles scratches the back of his head as he nervously begins to speak.

"I think it'd probably be better if Espio and I explained it to you."

"Why do you say that?"

A sigh escaped Mephiles.

"I'm sure he has some things to say to you himself."

Silver nodded shyly feeling both intrigued, and confused by all means.

~~~

Espio wakes up, his vision slowly focusing on the 2 mobians in front of him. Mephiles and Silver.

"Espio! Your awake!"

Silver hugged Espio for a few seconds before letting him go, Espio blushed slightly while Mephiles just rolled his eyes and looked away. Obviously in a jealous manner.

Espio was mentally smirking as he knew how Mephiles felt, but that soon faded away rather quickly when Silver's voice caught his attention once more.

"Espio, I want to know why you and Mephiles fought."

"Wait..what??"

Espio looked at Mephiles in a confused way, Mephiles just rolled his eyes once more and crossed his arms.

"Let's just tell him. He deserves to know anyway."

Mephiles stated, making Espio nod while reluctantly directing his attention to the Silver Hedgehog yet again. Who rather urged about the behind cause of the situation.

Espio sighed, and decided to start this conversation.

"Mephiles and I liked you since 3rd grade."

Silver narrowed his eyes towards the floor, before quickly perking up with bright eyes.

"Oh! Like a really good friend?"

Espio turned his head and crossed his arms.

"Silver, liking you as in like having a crush on you."

Silver stared at Mephiles, clearly still not getting it.

Mephiles inhales sharply before speaking again.

"We saw and liked you more than a friend since 3rd grade."

Silver froze.

Finally understanding, but was in shock.

"Th-That long??"

Espio looked back to Silver and nodded before averting away once again.

"Uh..yeah."

"..But what's the explanation?"

Silver chewed on the strings of his black hoodie, eagerly but nervously waiting for the cause to be explained.

"So in 3rd grade was when we first grew feelings for you, but Espio didn't tell me, and I didn't tell Espio. Yet. So in 7th grade during the middle of the school year, we got bored when we waited for you to come out of the bathroom, so we played some truth or dare. Espio dared me to expose how my crush was, And I said you. When I dared him the same thing, he also said you. So from there we were only playing "good friends" so you wouldn't suspect anything wrong. We never really mentioned the topic to each of other from there, but when Espio brought up the subject up today, he kept teasing me that you would never like me and shit like that, so of course I got mad and I dragged him and threw him outside to fight so that brings us here."

Mephiles catched his breath as he didn't take a single one throughout.

"Holy shit.."

Silver muttered under his breath, still mentally processing every thing.

"..Silver?"

Silver found his explanation, that's good..Right? No problems or any issue at all, it's fine now isn't it?

Wrong.

There was one thing that was called for a quick and immediate fix.

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Everything.