Stole My Heart (Niall Horan)

Chapter 1;

I groggily opened my eyes and sat up. It's Monday and I have to work. I hopped out of my bed and walked into the bathroom. I turned the water on in the shower and hopped in. I shampooed and what not, then turned the water off.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked into my wardrobe and pulled some undergarments on. I threw my work uniform on and pulled a pair of TOMS on.

I walked back into the bathroom. I blow dried my hair and brushed it out. It went back to its wavy state. I brushed my teeth and applied my usual, light, makeup.

I walked back out of the bathroom and into my room. I grabbed my phone and shoved it in my pocket. I grabbed my keys and headed to my car.

--

As I got out of my car to head into Nandos, I felt my phone buzz. I pulled it out and answered it with out looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I answered questionably.

"Hey girl!" My best friend, Megan said. "Hey! What's up?" I asked. "Do you want to hang out?" She asked. "I would, if I didn't have to work." I replied. "Aw... Why you have to work all the time? It takes away from girl time!" She said. I let out a small laugh. "Hey, I got to go, talk to you later!" I said. "Alright, bye Elena!" She said before the line went dead.

I shoved my phone back into my pocket and walked into the Nando's. I grabbed my apron and put it on. I stuck my notepad, pen, and some straws in the little pockets of the apron. "Elena! Table in the back corner!" My boss, Sam, called. "On it!" I called back.

I walked to the back table and noticed five guys with hoodies and sunglasses. Weird... "Hello, my name is Elena, I will be your waitress tonight, what can I get you guys to drink?" I said the boys. "Elena?" An Irish accent said. "Uh, yeah?" I said more questionably. The one in the purple hoodie pulled his hoodie down and took his sunglasses off.

My eyes widened. "Niall?" I asked. He smiled and nodded at me. "I can't believe this." I whispered. "I can't either. You work at my favorite place in the world!" He exclaimed. I giggled. "Typical Niall." I said. "Not to be rude, but how do you know each other?" One of them asked. "Oh, well, we've been best friends since the age of 4." I replied. "Yeah, we met in Ireland, at the little park down the road from our houses." Niall added. "Yep." I said. "Cool!" One of them said.

The other boys removed their hoods and sunglasses. "Oh! So you guys are one direction." I said. "No, we're just 5 best mates sitting in Nando's with other girls staring at us. We aren't famous or anything." Harry said sarcastically. "Oh shut up." I mumbled.

"Ok, so what can I get you guys to drink?" I asked. "I will have a water." Niall said. "Tea will be fine." Liam said. "Apple juice!" Harry said. I arched a eyebrow and shook my head. "I want milk!" Louis said. "Milk?" I asked. "Yes!" He said. "Ok..." I said. "I will take water." Zayn said. "Ok, I will be back to take your order in a little bit." I said. They smiled and nodded.

I walked into the area with the drink machine. I prepared the drinks and put them on a tray. I was half way back to their table when an idiot ran into me, causing the drinks to spill all over me and the floor. "Sorry!" He called. I scoffed. "Yeah right." I muttered.

I picked up the cups and tray and carried them to the kitchen. I grabbed a towel and cleaned up the mess. I threw the towel back on the counter and fetched new drinks. I managed to carry them to their table and handed them out. "Are you ok?" Niall asked. "I'm fine." I mumbled. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yes." I said. "What can I get you guys to eat?" I asked. "We will all have the peri peri chicken." Liam said. I scribbled it down and ran really order to the cook. I took my apron off and ran out of the building. I sat on a nearby bench.