Prolouge :]

You may have already heard my story, or maybe you haven't. In my past life I wasn't known as the magnificent creature I am today. Jeffery Woods was an oblivious, thirteen year old boy that couldn't fend for himself. Even if he did fight, it wasn't for his own safety, it was for... it was for Liu. I, however, am Jeffery Woods no longer. I'm Jeff the killer without a doubt. Once I was bleached and burned, I wasn't bothered anymore. My psychotic physique frightens even the toughest of men. A beautifully carved grin with a pale, creamy white complexion. I'm beautiful, to say the least.

    Many people believe I cut my eyelids off, but why would I do that? Yes, I would enjoy to stare at myself all day and night, but... Where would my most favorite hobby be involved with that? If I had no eyelids, I couldn't shield my beautiful blue and black eyes from staining with the deep, crimson blood of my victims. My knife already suffers enough, and my hoodie. Oh, my poor, abused hoodie gets more blood than a blood drive.

    Anyways I'd like you to know that I'm probably far enough away from you that you're not in danger, but I'm traversing across the globe. I'm immortal now, and we have powers. All of us. Back at the creepy mansion there's many people. Maybe not some that you've read, because come on... you don't believe all of them do you? Get it right, only a handful of us are actually real. Those handful are dangerous though, and we're on a mission. A mission long enough to last an immortal's lifetime. We are ridding the world of all sane people.