𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢.

"you....don't-" shoto stood back, eyes widened as he couldn't believe what he was told. he chuckled in disbelief, shaking his head.

"you're joking, right y/n?!" he started to panic. he's always been such a calm and collected guy, so it was highly unusual for him to act this way.

"sho, you....I just...." I tried to evaluate something to say to calm him down. "sho...." i started "maybe, we should take a break...."

"you don't want my love?" he asked, straightening his posture and glaring at me.

a glare he would never give, a glare that sent shivers down my spine. a glare that meant no good.

"no, no! sho I!-"

"i've heard enough." he cut me off. "after ALL IVE DONE!" he flared his arms in the air.

he chuckled darkly, "you chose bakugo, didn't you??" he asked, his frown turning into a sinister grin.

I sat quietly, thinking on what I'd done.

"fucking answer me y/n!" he snarled, grabbing my face with one of his hands to look at him.

"y-yes..." I whispered, trying to calm myself and regulate my heartbeat.

"I knew it!" he exclaimed, chuckling again. his body shook as he looked back at me with an expression that scared me.

"that bastard," he banged his hands on the picnic table. "he'll pay, I'll make his life a living hell." he smiled; walking away from me, as if I didn't exist to him anymore.

as if I wasn't there, his main priority was no longer me. it was killing his target, katsuki.