1.0 Chapter 20 (Part 1): Advice

Hi y'all! If y'all were thinking this might be a chapter with an akumatized victims I apologize. It is not. I think we need to deepen the bond between Ladybug and Chat Noir. So this chapter is dedicated to them only!

Thanks and I hope y'all have a great time reading.

- - -

Mari's POV

I kept down the books from school, handling them with care so I don't drop them, and then came the loud noise of thuds and the books lept of my hands and fell on the ground.
"Just perfect!"

I sighed heavily as I thought about everything that has happened in the past. I need advice, about love about what could be and can't be. And I know just the one! Luka. He'll surely help me out. Right?

So that was the plan for the day. Which obviously wasn't everything I did. I went to the paint shop to get a few colors and paints and then walked back home and helped mum paint some of the interiors.

Then I visited Luka.
"Hey....uhm I'm kinda like...the flute! Yes! The flute! It's not...making sound. Like I blow...and it's not making music. Not me! The flute! I am trying to blow and the flute isn't playing. Which is not my fault. I do not know how to play! But no! The flute it's not making a sound-"
"Marinette, is that the only thing you want to talk about?" Luka asked.
"Actually....my feelings. They are pretty jumbled up..."
"Come on in."

Luka took his guitar and I watched him play a soothing and calming melody.
"I like this boy...well, he...is not Adrien. He's just...someone else I know and I....like him. And he's told someone something I just hoped...was a secret. And I...kind of don't know this other person. And I...I don't know if it's a good thing. Like I have the same type of secret and I told someone because I've got a bigger secret. But the secret should stay a secret. Right?"
"Do you trust this guy?" Luka asked.
"With my life...and you too and of course can't forget Adrien, Alya, Meline, Rose, Juleka, Ivan-"
"Then you should let him be. I'm sure he trusted the person for a reason."
"Uohh, yah! Of course. Makes sense. Thanks, Luka."
"And whenever you need to talk about the flute, let me know." Luka winked and I giggled nervously.
"Yahhhh...sorry about that."
"Don't need to be."

That was...totally different. But I should-
"SORRY!" I exclaimed.
"Marinette?" I looked up and found Adrien.
"A-A-Adrien! How well am I do? I mean you! How do the do...uhmmm....how do you do?"
"Hahaha, I'm fine Marinette. Don't have to be sorry at all. It was my fault. I was running. What are you up to?" Adrien asked.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhawwhhhohuhhhuhhuhoh...nothing."
His expression turned a little confused and he nodded.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"I actually am running from my fan group. I actually just wanted to walk around. But of course...I love them, but sometimes you just wanna be alone."
"Understandable....wanna come to my house?" I asked. That might seem a little odd Marinette.
"Uhm...."
"Or like in the bakery of course. I know you love the macaroons!"
"Oh the macaroons are very tasty indeed. Alright lead the way." Adrien smiled. Oh his shiny green eyes.
"Ahem...this way."

The walk was slow and very fast too. How that is possible, no idea.
"Hey, Adrien...what would you do if someone you know told a bit secret. It was theirs and...and it was huge?!" I asked.
"Uhm...well I know one thing, trust is very important. So, do you trust this other person enough for them to know what they are doing?" Adrien asked.
"I believe yes. But I'm still worried something bad is gonna happen."
"I'm sure it's all in your mind, Marinette. Come on."

"Adrien...have you ever trusted someone that much?" I asked.
"Yes...and she always knows a solution to a problem. She is...beautiful." He glances at me and I stare into his beautiful orbs. The light green shines and his smile shines brighter. The way he doesn't loose eye contact while talking. And I know he tells the truth whenever he says something.
"S-she sounds wonderful." I replied. To which he nodded right away.
"She really is." He didn't waver in his stare. And I didn't either.
What's happening?
"Y-you have beautiful eyes, Marinette."