Chapter I. The Encounter

The story begins with... Elline and her family of seven, are having breakfast together.  They were playing rock scissor paper to find out who will eat all the vegetables tonight. Which was, unfortunately, carrots. Elline HATES carrots to the point where she would throw them away secretly if she had to eat them. That night, Elline lost to one of the twins, Irene. She has to eat all the carrots the eldest cooked. Why is the eldest child doing all the cooking you ask? Well, they are a family of seven, so their parents are working hard outside the house to be able to buy them the ingredients to cook, or sometimes they just buy food from outside the house.

Poor Elline had to eat all the carrots due to losing the game. The fact that she was forced to eat carrots when the whole house knew she hated it made her run away from home. 'Just tonight' she thought. But little did she know, her running away from her house made her meet the weirdest alien ever.

"PSHHHHHH" the dramatic noises of the spaceship began to wake the whole resident up. the spaceship opened and there stood an... "a- among us?" Elline said while stuttering. 'How could this be?' she thought. of course, she'd be shocked. she just played among us back at home and now she weirdly just meets one. "blrbrlrblrbrrblrb?" said the alien. Elline didn't understand a single thing the alien said. Then the alien continued talking while taking off his astronaut suit. "brlbrlbrlbrlrb.brl, I said. do you know where this is?" Elline's eyes widened as she sees a handsome man under that UGLY suit.

"T-this is uh-.... earth?" she answered. "Earth? Where is that? Hold on, let me check my map. Wait. How do you understand me?" He asked. Elline realized she had already accidentally used her translating ability in front of everyone. Elline was a descendant of a mystical dragon that used to be the richest and knowledgeable dragons in the world and because of that they had translating abilities to translate every word or language that exist in the whole universe.

"w-what's your name?" Elline asked nervously. "Me? I'm Akaito. I'm an ancient warrior of the red tribe in mongi island. 'Elline held back her laughter since mongi sounds so much like among us' "I-I see... Do you have ahywhere to stay at?" Elline asked. "No, Oh. Perfect timing, can i stay at your house then?" "UHHHH, SURE!"

Just like that, Elline forgot that she ran away from home just a second ago and came back with a good-looking astronaut following her behind her back. Elline and Akaito became good friends in no time. They went to amusement parks and game centers together.

On the other hand... Violetta is having a practice match with her father... Read the next chapter to find out.

To be continued...

Thank you so much for reading my OC's lore. I really appreciate it! 6(=;v;=)9