At the park

The twins visit another planet and observe it together for some days. One day while taking a leisure walk at a park, they discuss things together.
"How about we live here, brother? Do you think this world is good enough to be our new home?" Lumine asked.
"Nope" Aether answered.
"Why?"
"There's this one thing that bothers me a lot," Aether explaining. "All the people live in here don't have any emotions nor expressions. Don't you think it's really strange? They're like robots."
"...You're right. But I don't think that's a big deal though. We can still live here just the way we want and ignore them, right?"
"No it's not that easy, Lumine. We need other people to help and interact with us too. We know nothing about this world if they won't tell us a single thing."
Lumine agreeing Aether's words silently. A sad look appeared on her face, but Aether noticed it immediately. He grabs both her hands and look straight into her eyes. "Hey, don't be sad! I believe we'll find the best place for our new home sooner or later!" His voice sounded very convincing.
Lumine nodded as she looks closely to her brother's face. A silence come in between them for a while and they just staring at each other's faces. Lumine then cupping Aether's face in her hands, saying, "Aether..."
"Hm?" Aether replied shortly.
"Wherever we go, we will always be together, right???"
"Yes, of course" Aether answered with the most calming voice.
"In every universe?" asked Lumine again.
"Yes, in every universe."
Aether shows his most calming smile ever to his precious twin sister. Lumine then shorten the distance between their faces. So close until she can feel his breath on her face. She closes her eyes and kiss him. Aether was kinda shocked for a second but then he caught up immediately. He closes his eyes as well and put his hands on Lumine's waist.
That kiss was really sweet and tender. They can see each other's cheeks blushes after that. But then Aether gives Lumine a hug to drown out the awkwardness that slipped suddenly between them. He caresses her hair softly. Lumine then giggles softly and hugs him back.