Author's Note:

This story is a retelling of Security Brandish, a fan film that I released a year ago. The film, while fun to work on, still has many imperfections and moments that are too fanfiction-ish and confusing that I strive to avoid in this novel. While there are considerable changes to this story in comparison to the film, I feel that you as an audience member will be more pleased with this story. With this also being a somewhat "anniversary" novel retelling of the final cut of Security Brandish, there are some elements from the older scripts that will be incorporated into this one. There will be some differences between this and the official release of Security Breach, but don't get heated- it's just a fan story. It will go against certain parts of the lore. Of course, this is in no way canon to the official Five Nights at Freddy's franchise by Scott Cawthon, nor am I attempting to make a "better" story that attempts to combat the official franchise. Characters and stories belong to their respective creators. No copyright infringement is intended in this fan-novel.

(P.S. If you're wondering why the story has "Halloween Hack" at the end, it's because the main protagonist is from the Earthbound Halloween Hack by Radiation/Toby Fox)

There is also mild cursing and themes that may be sensitive for some viewers. It is recommended that you're at least 14 years old to read this (unless if you feel you're mature enough) 

Cover art by Daniel Movie Productions (Me)

Characters created by Scott Cawthon, Nihon Falcom, Daniel Movie Productions, and Fuzzyworm

Written by Daniel Movie Productions, Fuzzyworm, and Eevee_Awsom