prologue

Lucille sat in the Slytherin common room, her book open in front of her. She was trying to focus on her studies, but her mind kept wandering to her best friends Sirius and James. They were both in Gryffindor, but they didn't care about the house rivalries. They had accepted Lucille into their group without hesitation, and she was grateful for their friendship.

Suddenly, Lucille heard a commotion outside the common room. She got up from her seat and walked towards the door. As she opened it, she saw a group of Gryffindor students standing outside, led by none other than James Potter himself.

"Hey Lucille!" James called out, grinning from ear to ear. "We're planning a little adventure tonight, and we thought you might want to join us."

Lucille felt a thrill of excitement run through her. She loved spending time with Sirius and James, and she was always up for an adventure.

"What kind of adventure?" she asked, her eyes sparkling.

"It's a secret," Sirius said, appearing behind James. "But trust us, it's going to be epic."

Lucille grinned. "Count me in."

They spent the next few hours planning their adventure, sneaking around Hogwarts and avoiding the teachers. Lucille felt alive with excitement, her heart beating fast in her chest. She knew that they were breaking the rules, but she didn't care. With Sirius and James by her side, she felt invincible.

As they made their way back to their respective dormitories, Lucille felt a sense of contentment wash over her. She was happy to be in Slytherin, and she was happy to have friends like Sirius and James. She knew that her sister Lily would disapprove of their rule-breaking, but Lucille didn't care. She was proud to be cunning and compassionate, and she knew that her friends accepted her for who she was.

As she drifted off to sleep that night, Lucille felt a sense of peace. She knew that she had found her place at Hogwarts, and she was excited to see what the future held.

Ik this chapter is really short but I will update!