1

"I don't understand what's happening, Lucy!" Natsu growled in frustration. The blonde was currently sitting on her bed, teary eyed as she stared at Natsu, who was pacing.

"Does your love have limits?" Lucy asked hollowly, more tears filling her eyes as Natsu walked over, taking her face in his hands. "My love for you is limitless, Lucy," Natsu smiled.

Oh how she wished that was true.

-

Lucy smiled as she held her baby girl, Luna Heartfilia, in her arms. Her daughter looked almost exactly like her but with bright green eyes and slight pink tips in her hair. Lucy left the guild about two years ago, as her daughter was one. She hadn't told anyone but Levy and Gray she was pregnant.

Today was the day she was going back to the guild for the first time in years, to finally reunite with her friends. Lucy nervously adjusted her her skirt and picked up her daughter as someone knocked on the door, making Lucy beam as she knew it was Levy.

"Are you ready?" Levy asked with a bright smile, making a funny face to Luna, who giggled. Lucy took another deep breath and nodded confidently. She missed her friends, and she wouldn't let one person keep her away.

-

Everyone gasped as soon as the guild doors opened. Everyone seemed to freeze before Lisanna and Mirajane rushed forward, hugging Lucy as tightly as they could after she handed Luna to Levy.

"Lucy?" A familiar voice called and Natsu appeared, eyes wide as he glanced between a Lucy and Luna. Gray stepped forward, in front of Lucy, as he knew she wouldn't want to talk to the pink haired man. "She doesn't want to talk to you," Gray spoke as if he was talking to a child, tilting his chin up as he glared the man down.

Natsu made a face, debating on what to say before simply storming off. He would talk to her later. He slid into a booth in the corner, glaring from where he sat. Juvia walked up to Lucy in tears, hugging her tightly as well.

"This is Luna, my baby girl," Lucy introduced as she took Luna into her arms, listening to the baby babble as she introduced her. Everyone coed towards the child. It was obvious who the child belonged to, but no one said a word.

Everyone knew about the fight the couple had before Lucy left, as it had been impossible to not hear as it was in middle of the guild. They had heard the words he had said to her before she stormed off crying, and everyone had scolded him. Lucy was not one reduced to tears easily anymore, as she was stronger than she was when she came to the guild.

-

Lucy walked beside Gray silently as they walked back to her apartment, she was smiling lightly as her baby slept in her arms. "Do you mind if I stay?- I just don't want anything to happen," Gray quickly explained and Lucy shushed him by leaning in and kissing him.

"I missed you," she whispered as they separated, leaning against each other silently for a moment, enjoying each others presence. Gray smiled and wrapped his arm around her, opening the door for her and laying his hand gently on her back, pushing her forward slightly.

He glanced behind him, sticking up his middle finger at the man who stood a couple feet away in the street, fists clenched in anger.

-

Natsu always knew Lucy and Gray were closer than he thought. Even during their relationship, she would always go to the other man for advice and help. Hell, she didn't even tell Natsu she was pregnant when she left. Natsu grumbled, trying to push those thoughts out of his head.

He regretted the words he had said to her when they had fought, and he was sure, even though he assured her, that she never believed he truly loved her. What bothered him was how easily she moved on, even though he was the one who made the mistakes.