Chapter 1

Hi I'm Daphne I am a Brazilian dancer my best friend Romona has invited me to her house my papa finally allowed me to go for a year I'm really excited I got changed into

(That's also her)
And yes I have a belly button piercing I got packed and now I'm waiting for the plane we are boarding now so I told her and she said ok.

Ramona's POV

My best friend Daphne is coming to live with me for a whole year I'm so excited she also dance's we dance together it's really fun mom and DJ told me she and I can share my room so I started getting it ready for us.

Jackson's POV

Romona just told us that there is going to be a new girl who is going to live with us I'm angry cause I don't want to have another person in my house but we have to be nice to her.

Daphne's POV

We just landed and I'm really excited so now I got a taxi and I gave him the address and I'm close to her house now I texted her and when I got there I paid for the taxi and I saw her and I ran to her and hugged her I then hugged Kimmy and I got my suitcase and Jackson DJ's oldest son got it for me and helped get it up the stairs I told him thank you and he left.

Jackson's POV

I met Daphne she was actually really sweet and hot I helped her with her suit case and then I went to my room her room is right across from mine since it's also Romona's we are now all inside of the living room and Daphne was with Tommy tickling him and he was laughing really loud and then Romona decided it was a good idea for them to dance Infront of us so they started dancing and I thought Daphne doing it was hot and when they were done they hugged each other and Daphne sat on the floor near me and she was talking to Romona and I asked Daphne if she wanted to see my room and she said sure so we went upstairs and I showed hery stuff and she thought it was pretty cool and she went downstairs again.

Daphne's POV

Everyone has been so nice to me but now I am unpacking and after that I decided I want to go outside so me and Tommy went outside and we decided to play just a running game to get him nice and tired and DJ told us it was time for dinner and we went inside and when Tommy was done he was ready to go to sleep.

Y'all I woke up at 3 something this morning and it's currently 6:55 kill me now